Valen-times?

"Life, 

one fire.      

Death,

To end one's desires."           -Annoymous144

Happy Valentines Day! Though this day is supposed to be filled with love, I am sad to say, it isn't what I'm going through. A friend of mine, (name will not be mentioned) has chosen this day to end all his troubles. I can't help but wonder what has caused this to happen. But this has already happen and it can not be undone.

My word to all-

If any, by any , I meant ANY  people out there has reached the point to even think about suicide, all I have to say is: SHUT UP. Stop saying things are your fault, stop blaming the world for all your trouble, stop thinking for just a second! The world, is something we alone can not understand nor control, what happens in life can only be classified as one thing, fate.  And if you're anything like myself, you'll have a hard time finding friends that will even sit for a mer 2mins just to listen to you. If you want to keep it in, do it, but learn to fight it as well. Cry, punch something, even sulk for 2 days if you have to, just remember, sooner or later in life, everyone will hit rock bottom, no matter how wealthy or poor you are. It's basically fate. Go out on the saying, "In Life, you'll get 6 fortunes, and 3 massive drops." and. "If you get hit by the worst, remember it can only get better from there." I have scars down both my arms to remind me of my weakness, but they also remind me that I SURVIVED. Everyone will fall in a hole of complete darkness sooner of later. It's up to you, to YOU, to crawl back up again.

Good luck, you'll need it in life;)