🅒🅗🅐🅟🅣🅔🅡 ①⑤ - Cupid Screwed Up!

"Since you're sick, don't you need someone to keep you company?" Ron asked once I picked up my phone. I smirked for an unknowable reason.

"By someone you mean you?" I asked even though I knew what his answer would be.

"Who else?"

"Then no." Just then someone knocked at my room's door. Since they even bothered knocking, it would be mom. Dad mostly texts me when he needs something. I got up to open the door, and guess who I found there... Ron!

"Well too late." He smiled and pushed his way in. "Your mom let me in." He said as he took refuge on my couch. I raise a brow. "By the way, she thinks I'm your boyfriend." He shrugged while my eyes felt like they'll pop out of their sockets. "Also, she told me to close the door and keep the noise to a minimum." Okay, that was it! What the hell!

"Give me one reason why I shouldn't just throw you out." I crossed my arms, still standing in the doorway.

"Because the world will frown upon you. Who could miss a chance to have this kind of company?" He said pointing at himself.

"Oh yeah?" I shook my head. "I'm not so convinced." I opened the door wider.

"Okay, okay! Don't throw me out and I'll get you a lollipop." I burst out laughing. Did he think I was a three-year-old or what? "Now please, since you're sick can you just close the door... or don't. Whatever and get in bed. I got you something." He opened his bag to reveal a soup in a cantine. Aww, that was sweet. I finally obliged and crept in bed, I wouldn't let good soup go to waste.

I took a sip, it was pretty good. However, I decided that teasing him a little wouldn't hurt. So I made a disgusted face and fake coughed a few times. Ron scratched his neck and then tried to say something but decided against it making him open and close his mouth like a fish. I chuckled when I couldn't hold it anymore, that was when he figured what I was doing. He narrowed his eyes at me giving me chills.

"Don't you dare come near me, I'm sick," I warned him.

"Who said I was going to do anything, I'm totally against violence." He smirked, I gulped. "Now, I think you need to rest." He sat at the edge of the bed.

"And what are you exactly going to do?"

"This." He then started singing a Lullaby softly. I was seriously caught off guard. Was this who Ron really was? For him, we didn't know each other for long but the moment I told him I was sick, he came to my house and did all this! Just why would he do this to *me*? I dropped all my thoughts and doubts out of my head and focused on his voice. The music in it, the way he sang it, the way he closed his eyes and swayed his body slightly, just everything. His voice was so soothing that I actually fell asleep.

When I woke up I found him sleeping beside my bed, his hands on the bed with his head resting on them. Now I felt bad about lying to him but what else could I have done. His lashes were so long and his face had light freckles. He simply looked like a cute puppy. Too bad I had to wake him up, but I guess that was what life was!

I took a deep breath and screamed in his ears. Yes, he looked cute sleeping, but still, he looked even better frightened. I started laughing until my stomach hurt at his startled face and soon enough he was laughing too saying my laugh was contagious. Well, I guess it was! We freshened up and I changed while Ron was taking a shower. When he was done I took his hand and said, "Let's go get breakfast, my dad makes the most wonderful breakfast worldwide!" Unfortunately, he chose to manage a modelling agency instead of being a cook. He nodded and I dragged him with me downstairs. Smelling waffles and bacon already, my mouth watered.

When Ron saw the look on dad's face, he became a bit nervous, why was he like that now? Oh right! Because he dug his own grave, I would love to enjoy the scene now before I intervene. We took our chairs and for the longest moment, no one said anything.