🅒🅗🅐🅟🅣🅔🅡 ②⑥ - He's Like Art. Terrible Art, But Still Art!

"How did I know you'd be late?" Ron asked the moment I got into my favourite pizza place ever!

"Because looking this good takes time." I pointed all over myself. Yes, I was wearing an oversized hoodie with sweatpants. But at least my shoes were gorgeous. He chuckled and shook his head in amusement.

"I ordered for both of us. Turns out everyone here knows your favourite." I shrugged. It wasn't a secret I practically lived here.

"Oh, I see my ship sailed!" Our waiter, Chad, said.

"I see you were sailing ships!" I chuckled. "You know what? Can we take this to-go?"

"Are you planning on taking the little innocent boy out in an isolated place so you can f-"

"Don't you even complete this sentence," I said with wide eyes.

"I was saying freaking ask him questions. You dirty-minded." I narrowed my eyes at him but my lips betrayed me and smiled. Who was he fooling? If anyone here was dirty-minded, it was him!

"So, anything in mind?" Ron asked while we waited at the counter.

"Going to my favourite place." I winked. "Now, follow me, loser," I said going out and leaving the pizza boxes for him to carry. I was teaching guys chivalry!

I drove to my house. The stars were looking so magical this late and our roof was the best place to be in right now. I made a corner for whenever I needed alone time with lots of squishy pillow and blankets. I even put a campfire and a mini-fridge full of marshmallows!

"Why are we at your house?" Ron asked getting out of the car.

"Because dear Ron, there's a place here I want to be in." I shrugged leading him through the maze of stairs. No one would be here so it would be quiet and with a great view. What was better than this when you were stressed?

"Hmm... impressive!" He nodded approvingly the moment we reached our destination. I smiled and jogged to light the campfire. Enjoying the warmth, I almost forgot Ron was here. "You got marshmallows?" He gasped. "You're a woman after my heart." I stifled a giggle and sat on the soft cushion. Speaking of. I was dying to know who that girl he told Cinnamon he liked was.

We ate our pizza and then roasted marshmallows until we couldn't take another bite. I was lying on my back with Ron just beside me. Gazing at the stars. They were so bright tonight!

"You know what looks better than the stars?" He said quietly.

"What?" I asked blushing a bit.

"Me!" He deadpanned. What the fuck?

"Were you dropped on your head as a baby?" I sat up. Looking into his eyes while he stared back at me.

"Yes, into a pool of sexy." He wiggled his brows. I snorted and let me tell you, it wasn't ladylike at all!

"No, I think you were more like thrown into a wall!" I shook my head.

"Okay, maybe you're cute too. But less than me and the stars. You're in third place." I zeroed my eyes at him and punched his arm. "Aww, you know what? Aggressive people are not cute." I raised three fingers up. He gulped and took off. Running. I guffawed at the sight of his gangly limbs running away. I chased after him. What could be better than acting childish under the stars!?

This night was perfect!

"So, any drinks for today?" Louis asked catching up with me. The moment Tommy parked his car, I was out and marching towards the class. I simply had had enough of him trying to talk me into clubbing with him. It was simply not my scene.

"Not today, soldier." I saluted. Walking through the corridors to get to my locker and then to class. That was the only thing in life I always got to on time. I wasn't in the mood for sending him twenty times for a different drink that I wouldn't even drink!

"What about books?"

"What do you think?" I raised a brow.

"Personally, I think you're too kind and wouldn't make me carry them?" He gave me puppy eyes.

"Nice try! But you're carrying them anyway." I grinned making him huff.

"Who's that girl?" He said under his breath. I looked where he was looking. It was Myelin, Tommy's sister. But what was she doing here? Louis dropped my books to the floor with a loud thud.

"See, you're not completely useless." He smiled sheepishly. "You can be used as a bad example." His smile faded while I shrugged. He literally checked out each and every girl in school while we were walking down the corridors.

"You're hurting my feelings." He faked hurt. Again, I shrugged. He then sighed and picked up the books. "When you first walked into class, I never imagined it would come down to this." I chuckled. Of course, he didn't! "You're literally full of surprises." There was yet another surprise he would never know about!

"When I first walked into that class, I knew exactly it would come to this," I smirked, he rolled his eyes! "Keep rolling your eyes like that; maybe you'll find a brain back there." I slapped the back of his head.

"What was that for?" He asked rubbing his head then fixing his hair. That guy cared about his looks more than most girls!

"For making trouble during my lessons."

"You're talking like a teacher."

"And you're talking like an idiot." I shot back. We kept bickering back and forth, our comebacks becoming more and more stupid by the second until we finally reached our class. I took my books from his hand and was about to enter when I heard the voice I despise the most. Alice!

"What are you doing with that?" She asked looking my way in disgust.

"Just when I thought she couldn't get any uglier," I said then looked up at their faces. "Did I say that out loud?" I did mean for her to hear. I almost giggled at the sight of her face reddening in anger. But I kept the unentertained poker face.

The rest of the day was spent ignoring glares from Alice and her minions, escaping from Tommy and Sky and wondering how to torture Louis before the week ended. It was freaking fabulous! Especially with Tommy telling Sky about his idea to go to the club. They were party animals! How was I even friends with them?

I was dreading the ride home with Tommy but it had to be done. I was too lazy to drive myself and I was saving the environment. It was almost a win-win!

"I mean, if you wanna kick their asses, you have to unleash your inner beast," Tommy said the moment I got in. I was contemplating whether I should consider taking the bus or not. "Oh, get in." He said pulling me in. He started the car and drove silently for about five seconds and a half. A damn record! "Just try it! What harm can this do?" He wasn't going to drop it, was he?

"Okay, but the moment I want to leave, I will," I said firmly. I'd leave in like ten minutes but it would shut them both up.

"Now, what's next on our agenda?" He pondered for a moment. "Ah! Yes, you need a makeover." What? I gave him a look that said, '*have you completely lost your goddamn mind!?*' But he only rolled his eyes. Dude! That's dangerous while driving! "You have to kick Alice's butt and you can't do it looking like a nerd. No offence." I shrugged. In your damn dreams. "I know that look. Twinkle, for God's sake you're Cinnamon. You're the hottest pop star ever. They look like trash."

"Still not convinced."

"Imagine this then. A hot girl beating the shit out of the mean girl and beating her in pretty much everything that the mean girl becomes so afraid and jealous of the hot girl." He smirked knowingly.

"Sounds tempting."

"You can also beat Fabia if it makes you feel better and trash them like the trash they are." He finished and I was completely agreeing. My cover would never be blown anyway! I nodded and he smiled widely showing a row of white teeth. "If you want to be badass then you have to look the part!"

an:// Thoughts?

Also, don't forget to vote!