🅒🅗🅐🅟🅣🅔🅡 ③⓪ - Previously On: Chaotically Stupid!

If you wanted to take revenge from the girl who almost gave you a heart attack, what would you do?

Well, if she was Alice, then you show her the guy she liked, like you better than her.

That was exactly why I took Louis by his hand, gave him a wide grin and went to the dance floor. As much as I didn't want to do this, the look on Alice's face made it worth it. Also, the fact that Fabia didn't even show up was making me on cloud nine!

"Why are you grinning like a maniac?" Louis asked getting me out of the victory dance I was doing in my head.

"Did you see Alice's face?" I snorted. He glanced over at her and smiled.

"And that makes you happy?" He asked. In reply, I nodded dramatically making him chuckle. "Well then..." He pulled me closer. "Now, look at her face." He wiggled his brows. Alice was long gone from my mind actually. My thoughts were frantic. Why would he pull me like that?! What the hellllllllll!

I pushed him away.

"I'm just... going to... umm... yeah!" I said awkwardly retreating to anywhere actually. Was it getting hot here or was it just me?

I headed to the balcony but a certain redhead caught my eye. Could you guess who it was?

Exactly! Ron.

What was he doing?

Flirting around.

"If looks can kill." Sky said stepping beside me.

"What?"

"Stop glaring at the guy like you want to kill him." She pointed at Ron. "He's not even your boyfriend." She paused giving me time to react. Where was she going with that exactly? "Or is he?" Huh?

"He's not my boyfriend." I denied in a heartbeat. "But..." I paused. "He's still mine," I said marching towards him. I didn't stick around to hear Sky gasp or see her reaction. What the fuck was going on with me?!

"Ron! You made it." I said grinning at the girl he was talking to.

"Excuse me." He said to the girl when I took hiS hand and headed to the balcony. Maybe I was still drunk? "Wanna tell me what we're doing here?" He asked.

"Yeaaaah, no!" I replied trying to seem smart but only resulting in being dumb.

"Okay." He said while I was still figuring out what was wrong with me. "So, who were you dancing with?"

"Louis?"

"Who is?" He gestured for me to elaborate more. I smirked at him.

"Jealousy doesn't look good on you."

"I think it does actually." He replied. How could someone be that confident? Ugh! Wait, did that mean he was jealous? "Are you two dating?" He asked.

"Maybe." I grinned.

"Shana!" He said firmly.

"Maybe yes, maybe no!" I teased him.

"Nerdie, Sky said you were looking for me" I heard Louis said. Damn you, Sky.

"You got the wrong nerd. I wasn't." I said trying to sound casual.

"We're having a conversation here," Ron said sounding bored AF.

"I was talking to Elena and who are you anyway?" Louis replied. Where was the popcorn when you needed it?

"Her boyfriend!" What. The. Fucking. Fuck. "So, maybe you should have thought of that when you asked the nerd for a dance." Louis's face fell and then he left as silently as a ninja.

"You asshole," I muttered under my breath. "Vandal. Outrage. Scandal. Streetrat. Scoundrel." I said every insult I could think of which were all Aladdin inspired! I couldn't even think of anything original?!

"Exactly why am I any of these?" I scoffed at his words.

"You Mr did the one damn thing I told you not to," I said my anger was starting to surface. "Didn't I tell you to never pretend to be my Fucking boyfriend?" I paused to breathe. "Don't even answer that. I did freaking tell you." My voice was rising by the second. I needed to calm down. Why was I overreacting? Was I even overreacting? "Who do you think you are, huh?" Maybe I was a sociopath but that felt refreshing maybe I should scream at him when I feel bored!

He didn't even try to say a word until I was done. His lips forming a thin line and his eyes focused on me.

"Shana, I get it. I'm sorry, okay?" He said slowly testing the waters. I didn't give him any reply which was apparently good enough for him. "I... I just couldn't let him treat my... my friend like that." I cocked my head. "And you shouldn't either!"

"And that's related to you being my boyfriend?"

"Yes!" I raised my brows. "Umm... sorry?" Don't give me those puppy eyes.

"Oooh! You're cute when you're sorry." I said pulling his cheeks, he didn't even remove my hands even though I knew he hated it. but at that moment, I was taking my chances.

"Do you want to get out of here?"

"Is that even a question? What do you have in mind?"

"I've got something in mind!"

"that's what you got in mind?" I said once we reached my hotel room. I thought we were going on a great expedition or some crazy adventure. When did he become that boring?

"We can talk here. What's better than knowing the person you spend your time with?"

"Boooo!"

"Oh, come on." He jutted his lower lip. "Get in quick. Someone's coming." He said. Huh?

Wait a second!

Sky was coming!

I wouldn't hear the end of this!

I grabbed him and entered faster than lightening. Wait, what if she was coming in? Oh my God! In my panic attack, I grabbed him and we both got under the bed. In that exact moment, Sky got in.

"I know I'm excited to see you again too." She said. Was she talking on the phone? Did she seriously come here to talk on her freaking phone? "I've been thinking about you all the trip, not as much as you were of course; cause I'm pretty awesome!" Sounded juicy! I could bet with all my money she was talking to a boy, or should I say flirting with a boy! "Sure Ian, your sister is just fine... I'll tell her we're dating soon, don't you worry about it!" Huh? "Bye, love you too."

Ian!

My Ian?

What?

an:// Plot twistsssss coming