🅒🅗🅐🅟🅣🅔🅡 ③⑤ - It's Unnecessary, But It Establishes Power!

Numb was an insult to what I was feeling!

I was on another planet... floating.

But just like every fairytale, it had to end.

I had to go back to earth.

I pushed him lightly and thank God, he broke away.

You know what the worst part was? I liked it! I liked him... too much!

I finally opened my eyes to the sight of him grinning. Lord, help me!

How would I ever stay away from him now? I really had no answer for that.

"I have to go," I said regaining control over myself.

"I have to ask first," He started. "Was this proof enough?" Huh? "Should I take that as a yes?"

"Bye, Ron."

"That's definitely a yes." He grinned even wider. "Our first date is tomorrow."

"In your dreams," I said faster than thunder. Could I sound any more desperate?!

"You already are." So. Damn. Cheesy. But why was my mouth smiling like a fool?! Ugh! Stop this bullshit, mouth. 

Stop. It.

"I'll drive you home." I nodded in response. 

Nodding could mean other things than yes. Right?! I mean I didn't want him to take me home so I could spend some more time with him. Right

We both went out after he got his keys and headed to his car.

"So, I was thinking..." He trailed.

I gasped. "You have a brain?!"

"Haha," He said with no humour. "So, anyway, what's your dream date?"

"I'm not going anywhere with you," I replied. See? I could say no! It wasn't deleted from my dictionary!

"Really?" Finally, he understood. "You want me to choose? I mean we haven't been dating for an hour and you're already willing to do what I want." Dumb. That was what he was! "You're so nice."

"And you're an idiot. Literally!" I breathed. "Actually, calling you an idiot is an insult to idiots." I smiled.

"I'll pick you up after school. How does that sound?"

"Terrible?" I replied. I really wanted to go but not! Did that make any sense? No? Okay! "Wait, why did you stop the car?" I glared at him.

He turned around. Facing me... "Isn't that your house?" He asked. Major OMG here! "Or, would you like to spend the night at mine?" He asked getting closer that I could feel his hot breath on my neck sending chills and swarms of butterflies down my stomach. 

Oh my God! Was I getting another kiss?

I was about to close my eyes when I heard a click. Huh?

An even bigger OMG! He was removing my seat-belt. Oh, dammit! I felt my cheeks burn with heat and fled the car in embarrassment. 

I ran all the way to my room not caring what the heck was going on with the world. 

I tried to sleep. But how could I? It wasn't near impossible. I was damn impossible!

It was even worse when Aurora sent me a text reminding me that I had to start recording the album that I said was finishing it two weeks ago. That was what lies did to people.

I sat on my windowsill, looking at the stars, the bright moon...

I could see the stars from America