🅒🅗🅐🅟🅣🅔🅡 ④② - What? Why? How?

Days went and came.

What was I doing exactly?

Let me tell you then.

One, I overslept... for like seventeen hours daily.

Two, I had to keep up with school so that I could graduate.

And did I mention that they accepted me into the cheerleaders team! Yay me, even though I couldn't attend practice until I got better.

Three, I ate.

Four... I couldn't come up with more sorry!

Oh, wait, I took painkillers too!

It was all a blur but I was becoming better. I could walk using canes at first then without them. My hand was getting better.

Frankly, everything was better... except for the fact that Ron didn't visit even once.

Maybe he had his reasons I kept telling myself... but there was a part of me that couldn't forget what happened.

Did I forget to mention my appointment at the hospital?!

I'd remember if I mentioned something that stupid, I promise!

Let me tell you that Tommy and I were almost kicked out of the hospital. It all started with me saying 'This feels like a movie.' It was one simple sentence. Yet, the moment I said it, Tommy turned the situation to a very very very, throw a few more very, dramatic movie.

He kept running with the wheelchair all over the halls and when we approached patients' rooms he ran in slow motion. It was hilarious but I couldn't really giggle in a hospital!

When they were taking an x-ray to make sure I was a hundred percent healed, Tommy wanted to make a peace sign in my x-ray. He said and I quote 'That would be a great selfie' Though I had no response to that.

The few days before the concert were full of training. It had to be perfect. It had to be worth the wait.

However, Tommy had to come up with something to tell Sky since she was so excited that I was finally agreeing to go to a concert. He was the one who agreed in the first place.

On the day of the concert, I was contemplating killing Tommy. When I asked him how would I go to the concert as Elena yet sing as Cinnamon he just freaking shrugged.

I just lost it!

I was stressed enough and I needed to punch something. So, I simply put my self-defence courses to good use and kicked him in the ribs making him wince in pain.

"Don't make me make this an even bigger crime scene," I warned.

He winced in pain but smirked nevertheless. "This room is practically always looking like a crime scene, Twinkle. That's why your mom always tells you to clean it. That's why you always lose things. That's why you always fall." I narrowed my eyes at him making him stop his rant. "Wait, I got an idea!" He all but screamed. "My God, you're a genius!" What?! Did he finally go crazy? He swooped me into his arms.

Yup, definitely crazy!

"What is it, you idiot?" I chuckled lightly.

He put me down. "I text you saying your house was robbed before your entrance and since Sky is... nosy, there's no other way to say it sorry," He said making me double over in laughter. "She'll want to know what's going on. You show her the text and leave." That was actually kinda smart! Chapeau! I was about to praise him but then he had to make me swat his arm. "No need for applause, I know I'm brilliant." Damn, that ego of his needed to be crushed and soon! "But seriously, what do you think?" He asked sincerely.