🅒🅗🅐🅟🅣🅔🅡 ①⑨ - Boy, That Sure Was Weird!

"Do you think I would forget if I ever saw you before, Louis?" The best way to divert his focus was to flatter him. That was the way his brain worked. Plain stupid! And that wasn't rocket science, so I could do it! He grinned, mission accomplished! "Anyways, I don't like it that everyone thinks we're dating." I sighed dramatically. "I mean isn't that an invasion of privacy?" He nodded furiously.

"I think I could fix that for you, baby." He said excitedly. Damn! That guy was gullible.

"Really?" I said my eyes widening for effect. I could have denied them and the rumours would have eventually died out but this was way more effective.

"Yeah! I can do whatever you please, baby." Louis said grinning, I knew he has a crush on Cinnamon but would he ever stop calling me baby? I was having some serious Justin Bieber vibes and it was not good! "But I was thinking..." Oh-kay! That could never be a good sign. Stop thinking. Stop! "Just why don't we make them all true, I can be a good boyfriend, every single girl in the universe would be jealous." I cringed; that would be the worst thing life could offer to me. "Plus, I guess you know by now, I'm a famous model. That can be good for your business." Haha! Model my ass. He didn't even work for a whole day and now he was famous? That ego of his needed some reality check.

Now I really wished I went with my plan B!

It simply consisted of threatening, which I was good at too. So it was a bonus, really.

"No, I'm sorry, Louis but I just can't. Maybe if we met when I'm not Cinnamon. If it's meant to be, we'll be together." That would get him. I just hoped my feelings weren't too obvious while saying that. "But for now, please let's not involve anyone," I said softly. He just stared at me.

"Okay." He breathed. His eyes still piercing through mine. Dude even if you kept searching for me while I was right in front of you, it'd be useless, I wanted to scream. He then got up. "I'll see you later." He smiled and took my hand in his shaking it.

I had a certain boy now to worry about. Tom!

It was nearly my birthday and there was no freaking sign of him. I asked uncle Cody when he was coming but his own father didn't know. I was furious, mainly because I missed as heck and whatever present he was getting was not important. All I needed was my best friend, that would be enough for me. So I decided to send him an email.

'You better get your ass here and fast before I drag you :)'

It was straight to the point!

Ron was taking a break from our guitar training so I decided to get him a little something. By a little something, I meant the guitar he wanted yesterday. I returned back and got it after he dropped me home. Wasn't I such a considerate friend?

He was late today, that was my job! So, it was a bit weird when he didn't show up for a whole ten minutes. When he entered the practice room, he looked different. Something wasn't adding up here! I tried to focus on every single detail. Then I figured it out, he wasn't Ron, that was Ross. The way he walked was different. The way he held his guitar was different. His hair was a bit shorter. He had less freckles. If they were trying to prank me, who said this couldn't be a double prank!

Two could play this game! Or in our case, three?

I waved at him "Hey! You look different today." Ross gave me a big smile that he was struggling to contain. His acting skills were terrible he thought he fooled me. "Do you think that has to do with the fact you're Ross?" I cocked my head to the side as if in confusion "You're going to be my teacher for the day? I didn't know you played the guitar." His smile faded and his eyes widened in comprehension a lot. Look who was surprised now.

"Surprise!!" Ron and my cutie band entered the room screaming and laughing like idiots. I gave them a smug look. Ross shook his head swiftly while I cracked up.

"She's smarter than us both combined, bro. The prank-master has been defeated." They both chuckled as Ross said that.

"You guys are trouble. The poor guy has always been decent until you showed up." I smirked, shaking my head in fake disbelief.

"We're not trouble," Malcom grumbled.

"And I'm Abraham Lincoln." I chuckled, he glared at me. "Oh, whatever you angry dwarf."

"I'm not a dwarf." Which was true, he was more of a human tree so I wouldn't describe him as dwarf either. How so ever, what was more fun than making an angry person even angrier? Oh, damn! I had issues!

"Next time, it will be awesome!" Benjamin said bubbly.

"That's literally what we say every time," Xander replied while they were leaving. Ross took a seat in the far corner saying he wanted to listen to some music and I didn't mind, so why not?

Just when I was about to leave and get some sleep, Ron decided he wanted to text me. Dude, we were literally just together. Yes, you didn't know that, but I did!

Ron: So guess what?

Me: You got me food!

Ron: Nope!

Elena: Smoothie?

Ron: No, Shana! A FRIEND GOT ME THE GUITAR WE SAW TOGETHER!!!!! A smile tugged its way to my lips. Looked like this friend did the right thing to get him the guitar.

Ron: Now, as promised, will you let me play it for you, milady?

Me: I may need more persuasion

Ron: It will be awesome ;)

Me: Kay then!

Me: But don't call me Shana again; because I'll kick you in the balls!

Ron: Gulp!

I smiled smugly and decided to meet him. Might as well pass some time... but I needed to study too, my subconscious reminded me. Nah, Ron was more fun. Besides, I could study tomorrow at the school library; I finally had a day off!

I drove to the park where Ron insisted we meet. Humming to Ed Sheeran all the way. I was in my little happy bubble. Especially with my birthday coming soon! The only thing missing now was that idiot called Thomas. He had to be here since my first day at school. It was supposed to be our first day.

If he didn't come before my birthday, I would personally hire aliens to abduct him, or I could always rely on the mafia to kill him and do the deed. I smiled as my thoughts got darker. God, why was I so aggressive today. I was scarring even me!

When I got to the park, I was gobsmacked. It was beautiful. There was no other way to put it. It was so calm, so green with a lake where ducklings were swimming. How did I not know such place existed. It would have been my to-go destination when I needed inspiration or when I needed simply a calm place.

Perks of knowing Ron, I guess!

"Shana, finally." He waved. "Are you always late?" He smirked while I shrugged in response. I had to make a stop to get donuts... from that place that was too far from here... but it made the most wonderful donuts ever. So it was worth it!

"What did I say about giving me nicknames?" I asked menacingly.

"That you absolutely love it." He chirped and jogged to the edge, sitting down on the bright green grass. I went and sat right next to him, making no sound and getting lost in my thoughts. "I wanted the first time to play this guitar to be perfect, and what's perfect more than that beautiful view?" Ron said warmly getting me out of my daze. As he started plucking at the strings, I heard a beautiful melody.

He looked like another person, so charming. Like a prince charming without the horse. The music continued getting even more beautiful if that was even possible. I felt it tugging at my heart. Ron looked far away in his own world. Unreachable. Like he didn't belong to this world. His playing is so full of emotion. Hurt. Bitterness. Betrayal. I could feel all the sadness pull at my heart, I almost broke down in tears. But I didn't allow myself. No, Elena Whitte did not cry in front of anyone! Or else, my Pandora box, that I hid so deep would open. Revealing my worst!