Entry #3

This is getting more and more uncomfortable by the day. If I have to eavesdrop on another conversation one more time and inevitably hear the useless babble of 'mudblood, inferior, you-know-who, and did you know Potter was distrustful of the Headmaster?' I might just go and kill a bitch. Discreetly.

What are the odds of my grabbing a job to become a hitman? Hit-wizard? None? Fair enough. Still would like a job now that I need a source of income. I'm decidedly not going to Hogwarts, much less the fucking Burrow. That is just all levels of moronic and dumb. Vetoed. Out of this house.

In any case, my dilemma right now, obviously, is survival. How do I get money? Could I make like, an exchange of currency with my Boon Bucks? I grinded a lot of that. Maybe at Gringotts. Would it hurt to try?

More importantly, what are the chances of me staying alive? And free? Looking at the chances, I'd say there is only just a 10% chance I'd stay unharmed. But I'm guessing there's a Higher percent of me staying alive...with or without my dignity intact is a toss-up.

I mean, it wouldn't be that risky enough for me to actually dismiss the thought. It just might grow a little inconvenient and will most likely bite me in the ass a little later. Even odds.

Ah, I guess I'm going to go do it. I'll keep this open just in case. If I die and someone reads this...you might be confused? Yes. You will be.

I'm heading to the nearest street that is directly heading towards Gringott's now. How I know this, it remains to be seen. I'm honestly just going with whatever this is.

I'm...not sure about this, not entirely, but why does it feel like someone is following me? There's this stining feeling on the back of my neck, as if someone had their eyes trained on me. Potter? No...too risky. If Potter was with Riddle, then chances were he was too high up to do a low caliber mission like this. Perhaps one of his friends?

That wasn't a bad conclusion. I'd better stay low and alert. And discreet. I'm currently just wandering about the bustling crowd of wizards and witches right now, no single direction. I don't take obvious turns, just enough that it looks like I'm weaving around people.

There! There's an alleyway. I can make a run for it via parkour and abuse the hell out of flashstep if I go there.

I'm nearing it. This is giving me an adrenaline rush. Hopefully no one pulls their wand at me. Keyword: Hopefully.

That's...a very distinct flurry of movement.

I don't like doing this, but desperate times call for desperate measures. I turn my ability to see souls on. Besides the regular fruit mix of the wizards, my eyes find a shade that looks like it's floating above the others. Presumably because he's on top of something.

He doesn't appear to see me, which is great. What I would give to place a few bugs on them though.

I should head out. I came here on an errand, after all.

Gringotts is just around the corner.

[timaeusTestified is offline]