02 | Plan

02

PLAN

KIM JI HEE 'S (STEPMOM): POV

"My daughter what? Answer me" He was about to grab his collar, I don't know what his problem is the doctor was about to speak, I immediately stopped him from doing so.

"It is okay, I go through this a lot, Ma'am would like to come into my cabin to discuss your daughters' situation"

"Sure, don't act stupid, be calm" We followed the doctor, I made sure to whisper the last part into my dear husband's ear.

We sat in front of him, in his tiny yet beautiful cabin, which was organized nicely.

"So your daughter, Kim Taeyeon, age 20" he flipped through the pages of the file in his hand, looking for something, "I'm sorry to say this but she has been a victim of a forced sexual assault"

Taeyong eyes closed as his fists tightened due to his mixed emotions. What does this girl think she is doing.

"We have informed the police, however, this case is very complicated since it seems as if there were multiple people, however, there is no trace of sperm, so they must've used a condom" Taeyong left the room, heading somewhere.

"Thank you so much doctor, but how bad is her condition" The doctor explained a bit to me in detail. Now I have to find where my man is gone. 

This girl invites so much trouble, she didn't receive her last gift, if she had received it this wouldn't have happened We can't keep her in the house she needs to go, but my man won't agree with me unless I send her to a good place where he knows she will be taken care of.

Where could that be?

Who would take care of her?

Her brother, perfect he loves her, and he needs to spend some time with her as well. I curled my lips up in happiness at least this trash would be out of the house for some while.

I walked up to Taeyong who was currently sitting next to his daughter, who wasn't responding as her eyes were closed, her skin had turned pale, scars visible.

"It is all because of me I haven't spent time with her in years, I didn't know what was going on and now I have realized it, it is too late"

"Honey, look it is not your fault, come here" I pulled into a hug then took him the waiting area and sat on the couch, "I have spoken to the doctors, and he has said it has a horrible effect on her brain and we need to help her get back to normal."

He nodded perfect, "I have a plan, why don't we send her away."

"Are you mad, why would I send her away? How could you even think about that?" This man doesn't listen to the full thing

"Honey, listen by sending her away I mean by letting her stay with her brother" Without a second thought he rejected it, "I know you love him it is just a misunderstanding, but her living with her brother will only benefit all of us, there is a smaller age gap between them, it will be easier for him to interact with her than us"

He was thinking about the idea, it isn't a bad idea.

"Fine, maybe your right but if it doesn't help my princess, she is coming back home."

"Of course honey, I'll talk to him"

ON THE PHONE

"Hey dear, can you come over to the hospital right now."

He agreed, excellent.

OVER AT THE DORM

UNKNOWN POV(2)

My stepmother had called, I don't really like her but at least she takes care of my sister well so I do respect her for that, if it wasn't for her I would've taken my sister away from my Dad.

She urgently wanted me to come to the hospital, but why? who was at the hospital before I could ask anything she hung up.

"Hey guys I'm going out I'll be back in a bit" I grabbed my coat, a mask and put on my shoes, I don't drive much so our manager dropped me since I'm with my family he went back.

I called my mum but it was switched off and now where do I go. I went inside the reputable Samsung medical centre hospital. It was the best in Seoul. At the reception, I asked for Mr Kim, but he wasn't the patient he was a visitor, I asked for the patient name and it was Taeyeon, my sister I rushed to her ward trying not to cry, otherwise she will call me a crybaby.

I saw my Dad crying, his eyes were swollen. I rushed towards the ward and went in without saying a word and there laid my sister like a corpse.

I went up to her and held her hand, tears rolling down. How did this happen? What happened? All this could be answered by the one and only Taeyong my dad.

I rushed out in anger, he had one job.

I went up to the old man and asked without being rude"What happened to my sister?"

"Are you the patient's brother?" Someone called from behind

"Yes I am"

"Well, Mr Kim would you like me to explain the situation to your son" He turned his head towards my dad

"So Mr Kim..."

A/N:

So who do you think that unknown 2 Mr Kim is? To find out read the next chap.

I hope this a good Fanfic since this was just a random thought, and I haven't seen a Fanfic like this one exactly yet, so hopefully, it is something new.

What do you think will happen next? Comment

How is quarantine for everyone, I'm still in lockdown here. Stay Safe. In honesty, I  am having a mental breakdown, like I got my exams next year and got to apply for university this year, and sitting at home has me doing nothing but writing on Wattpad.

(11/05/20)
Thanks for reading.
Hope you enjoyed, Avi xx