07 | "What do you want?"

07

"WHAT DO YOU WANT?"

J-HOPE'S POV

Jungkook had gone to his hometown, now all I have to do I find out about these boys, I only have their contact number, but I don't know where they live, obviously because Jungkook didn't know where they lived, how could he not know where his friends live, well High School friends. I phoned them first number but it was switched, then the next one but it was also switched off I tried the other guys all of them were switched off. What the heck. My mind was flooded with a myriad of questions, which were full of curiosity.

First, they ruined an innocent girl's life now they are hiding like cowards. 'I swear I'll end up murdering one of them.' I thought. 

 Everyone was in their respective rooms, I went down to eat something then go to practice. Until I heard a deep voice yelling, but was full of sadness I headed to where the voice was radiating from. It was from Taeyeon's room.

"Look Taeyeon I won't ever talk to you ever again if you try to pull that stunt again and look at you, you're not eating nor talking. I hate this, I hate the silence. You're killing me please respond" Taehyung was getting emotional, he was impatient who always lost his cool, only Jimin can take care of him. I turned on my heels, proceeding towards Jimin. Just as I was about to go to Jimin he appeared in front of me.

"What is wrong Hyung? Why is Taehyung yelling?" I moved out the way so he could see and allow him to go inside but he didn't move an inch. He poked me to see the sight Taeyeon was reacting, she was speaking again. I understand why Taehyung was acting that way, he was trying to make her react.

"I am sorry Tae" She wrapped her arms around Taehyung's waist as she sobbed in arms.

"I am sorry too, Yonnie" The sight was so emotional it made me cry, Jimin went into the room not wanting to ruin the moment but to cheer them up

"Okay now that you have finally woken up, let's get you to smile" He spoke 

"Jiminie, sorry for being a burden-"

"Hey who said you were a burden" He smacked her arm playfully but neither did she smile or react.

"Anyway let me introduce you to my friends"

"Nah, I think we can do that ourselves" I spoke, "Hi I'm your hope, your my hope I'm Jhope" I tried to make it sound ludicrous but I guess it has gotten old, "I'll call the others"

KIM TAEHYUNG'S POV

Finally, my plan worked she spoke, now all I have to is get her to forget what happened, though I will murder those guys however my priority right now is Taeyeon. Soon J-hope called every except Jungkook he was gone to Busan for 2 days but he has to come back quickly because of our tour and schedule. I remembered our schedule, how I am going to take care of Taeyeon. I need to talk to our hyung about it.

"Hi, I am Jin" I was interrupted from my thoughts as Taeyeon gripped my waist tighter indicating she is insecure.

"Taeyeon don't worry their my brothers they won't harm you just like Jimin, okay calm down" I calmed her down, I went over to Jin, "Sorry hyung but the doctor did say she was traumatised by the event so she might react differently, so she might be scared of interacting with people especially boys" He patted my shoulder

"It is fine, but we have to work hard together to get her well, she isn't just your sister but mine too" He smiled. Everyone else continued to introduce themselves Taeyeon was still insecure but soon she whispered in a low tone.

"Hi I'm Taeyeon nice to meet you" I grinned, finally she is improving if it stays like this she will be back to normal in no time. My phone started ringing so I excused myself  

"Hi Doctor"

"Yes she has spoken"

"You need to do more tests"

"Okay I'll bring her over to the hospital tomorrow"

"Bye"

The conversation soon ended as the doctor needed to conduct more tests, but it was important so I'll take her out and anyway she has been locked up in Jimin's room for the past few days.

NEXT DAY

Jungkook was coming back tomorrow and today Jimin and I are taking Taeyeon to the hospital. We got into the Van and headed to the hospital as we got there we were greeted by the doctor. 

"Hello Mr Kim, just take a seat in the waiting area and she'll be seen" I did as he said.

"Tae why are we here" Taeyeon not feeling comfortable between people

"Taeyeon look don't be scared they only need to do some tests" knowing she was scared of injections I didn't talk about it.

"Jimin stay with her, I'll get some water"

I walked over to the vending machine as I heard a voice.

"Ah so here you are being a good bro with your sister, I saw the news, it is so sad like it had to be your sister" My blood boiled at that voice, fist clenched, eyes flattering I tried to keep my calm.

"What do you want?"

A/N 

HEY, guys how was this chap. Sadly there was no Jungkook in this part. I just wanted to inform you that I am trying to make Taeyeon turn back into the person she was as quick as possible for the story to go ahead, you may think this happening to fast as she is traumatised but she has to get out of it soon and she couldn't stand Taehyung upset and angry with her so she responded.

Hope you enjoyed reading x

Avi xx