08 | Who is Jungkook?

08

WHO IS JUNGKOOK?

"Come on now Taehyung, well I'm here to tell you something very important"

"Just quit it I don't want to hear any of your nonsense" I imprudently barked back at her, as I turned on my heals turning away from her, however, she harshly grabbed me.

"Look I am not finished and this is really important, it might grab your attention once I start talking" Well she said that as if she was not talking in the first place, I prepared my ears to listen to her gibberish.

She gasped for air as she was talking non-stop; I stared at her in disbelief. "You think I will believe that Jungkook will never do something like that" as I finished I yanked my arm out of her clutch and headed towards Taeyeon.

"That took you long enough" Jimin spoke in a raspy voice

"Sorry here is the water" I spoke yet her words lingered in my box of thoughts.

"Somethings bothering you, what is it?"

"Hyung it is Jungkook's so-called girlfriend, she is back with her nonsense, who knew she could turn out like that she was completely fine before she met Jungkook"

"Tae I know you know her better than all of us including Jungkook, I think you should forget about her and think about her as a friend again or just focus on your sister right now"

"I can't hyung, not after what she said today for some reason there was a hint of truth in her voice but she has hurt me so much as well as lying to me a lot that all my trust in her has faded" I spoke trying not to reminisce the past.

"What did she say?" Jimin being curious of what she said, I explained in detail while wondering how she got hold of that information.

-

"All the tests have been conducted to check of any infections, I just need you to fill and sign this form," The Doctor continued, "And I think Miss Kim will need to go through some counselling, which I can book personally for you, he is one of the best counsellors in the country, which is good since she can start to get comfortable around boys and it will help her recover very quickly, there has been a huge difference" He explained I agreed for the counselling, anything to get my sister better, "Great I will call him today and update you soon, she can go home now" I looked over to Taeyeon who was fiddling with her hands.

"Let's go Taeyeon" I grabbed her hand, which was light as a feather. Soon we walked out, about to get into the van Taeyeon spoke.

"Tae ice cream, can I buy some" I smiled brightly as she was communicating, I nodded like a kid and walked over to the ice cream van.

"Wait for me, I have short legs" Jimin shouted as he had already placed himself in the car, while Taeyeon slightly laughed and Jimin running and soon we all laughed.

"Can I have 2 vanilla and 1 caramel flavoured ice cream?" I ordered and pay, "Here" I passed Taeyeon her mango and Jimin the vanilla.

"Tae I don't want to go back home" she spoke in a low voice, I gently place my hand her shoulder.

"You are not going anywhere" I assured her. While she thanked me.

Soon we went to the park and talked along with Jimin who was actually talking to my sister more than me. "Shall we head home, Jungkook is coming home tomorrow".

"Is Jungkook your friend?" Taeyeon asked, and I nodded, "Can I meet them properly?" I nodded again, finally, she was getting better and becoming the original her.