Part 1

Curtain opens!!!

I was having science exam. I was hell tensed. Because the whole night I was thinking about how to complete the syllabus in just handful of hours. I was in the examination hall and the paper was damn easy. It was the last paper. I was really happy. Pt teacher came to me and said that I was selected in the football team. It was a good day. But I didnt knew that my life is gonna drift in some other direction which I haven't even imagined off.

I was late for the bus. It was leaving but somehow I made it and entered the bus. The bus was flooded with girls and small kids and I was wondering where to sit. I saw my classmate Finn, sitting at the second last seat. And behind him, it was like someone portrayed how heavens gonna look. A sweet beautiful girl sitting with her classmate. My god she had looks to die for. You might be thinking that just like the others we were communicating with our eyes? Lol. Nothing happened like that..

Me and Finn were having a conversation about UEFA Champions League. But then the satan inside me poped out and I started teasing Finn. He got angry and blabbered some nonsense. I was having fun. But then I heard someone murmuring behind. When I turned back, it was that pretty lady. She was asleep. She really looked innocent. Again the same scenario took place. I saw behind, her eyes were closed. But it happened the third time. And I got furious. I shouted on her:" Listen Ms. Red scarf, I am warning you. If I heard you whining again, I am gonna do something that you wont like it." She replied: "it wasnt me". And then I said: "better watch yourself". She got furious. Wait a second. She looks smokingly hot when she is angry. She replied: "listen Mr. Whosoever, dontcha ever talk to me like that again. If you did, I am gonna slap the taste outta you". Finn was laughing because no one ever talked to me like that. We argued and then my stop arrived and at the time of leaving I gave her a brute kinda look, she rolled her eyes and was looking somewhere else. I prayed to god that night that I will not meet her again in my life.

Curtain falls!!!!!

I hope you liked it. Please like, comment. Stay tuned and find out what happens with Zach next.