Part-19 (ZELINA'S QUERIES)

Curtain rises!!!

I came back to home after dropping Sir and Zelina. And after that Zelina called me and said:

"
Zelina: Zach, look I apologize for broski's attitude.
Zach: I understand yaar.
Zelina: Look Zach we are great friends do you think we can be couple?
Zach: I dont know Zelina. I really don't know. I don't what was wrong with me and why did I fell for you. It was all me Zelina. My mistake.
Zelina: Not an answer to my question.
Zach: Umm yes. But I am saying it because I love you.
Zelina: Hmm.
Zach: Look Zelina. I will always be your best friend and I promise to never show the lover side of mine to you unless and until you don't confess your feelings I wont show.
Zelina: I am sorry!
Zach: Why but?
Zelina: For hurting you!
Zach: No you didn't.
Zelina: I GTG.
Zach: Bye Zelina.
Zelina: SHUT UP!!!
Zach: What's wrong?
Zelina: Never say bye! It means you will leave me forever. Never say that again.
Zach: Hhahahah. I wont leave you ever. Take care.
Zelina: You too fool!
"

That night I cried and smiled too. Mixed feelings. Because my love was with me but not as my love. My mom woke up and we had a convo:

"
Mom: Hey handsome, what's wrong?
Zach: Nothing mom.
Mom: You won't disclose it with your gf?
Zach: Mom idk. But I am in love with Zelina. At a very young age. Idk whether she loves me or not. And frankly I don't even care. What I care about is her happiness.
Mom: Come, keep your head on my laps.
Zach: Ok.
Mom: Close your eyes now.
Zach: Done.
Mom: Now listen to me carefully. Son, you won't always get the person whom you love as your life partner all the time. Sometimes you have to be broken. But never compromise in loving the person. Love a person to that extent, that the person whom you love should have no other option other than loving you. And love always dont succeed, and if it doesn't. Dont let it fade atleast. Love is eternal. Chillax son. I've got your back. Bring her home tomorrow. Lemme see how my bf crush is.
Zach: What if....
Mom: No ifs and buts.
Zach: Ok mom as you say.
"

That night I slept by keeping my head on her laps. Because that was the most satisfying place for me in the whole world. She was keeping her soft hands on my forehead.

It was a bright morning next day and I was in college. And it was a boring day like always. And I was just waiting for lunch break.

It was lunch break. And I went to the canteen. Purchased my supper and sat on a table, all alone. Then Zelina, Nia, Alisha, and Daisy came and sat with me on my table.

"
Nia: Bro.
Zach: Yes Nia.
Nia: Zelina was missing you whole day.
Zach: *cough *cough
Zelina: Yes I was soo what?
Nia: Something Something.
Zelina: Nothing Nothing
Zach: Umm Zelina, Mom called you home for dinner.
Nia: Wow mother-in-law calling her daughter-in-law for dinner.
Daisy: Hahahahahaha
Alisha: Hahahahahha
Zelina: Your dead!!! I am gonna kill you.
Zach: Hahahahaha.

Curtain falls!!!

Stay tuned for what happends next!!! Comment down below, what would happen when mom and Zelina meets!!!