Part-6 (REALIZATION OF LOVE)

Curtain rises!!!

I was totally flabbergasted!! My heart started pouncing. I never wanted to fall in love. But I was helpless. But I neglected it as an attraction. I was surfing on net. And I saw some symptoms of falling in love. But I thought that I will ask her what are the symptoms??

Both of us were in the library the next day. And I wanted her number. Because I wanted to call her every night and purify my soul by hearing her voice. I showed her a gesture. And she understood. That nincompoop understood the gesture, and what she did was really unique. She used page number. She underlined page numbers. And kept it on the shelf. I took that book. She showed me a gesture that I should call her tonight. Nia and Alisha saw that. Alisha is Nia's bestie and a really good person. She is Nia's junior. So both of em came to me. And cleared there throat. And asked me what's the matter. And why a rude guy like me is smiling? I just smiled at them!! And Nia and Alisha just said to each other that: "Barbarian has changed". Everyone in school called me 'Barbarian'. Cuz I was rude AF. Nia said to me. That it was all cuz of Zelina. I said that they all are fools. But they were true. I changed. I did. It was all cuz of that stupid shortie.

I called her at 6:30 pm. And we had a big convo. And I just wanted to make her laugh. So purposely I was saying something stupid so that she can roast me and laugh. So she asked me that what are my hobbies and all. I replied that reading and singing. She said that I am horrible at singing and she started to laugh. I was laughing too. What the fuck!? I didn't got furious? Why? If anyone else would've said that. I might smash him or I would've whooped his ass. But I was laughing. By roasting me if she is happy, I don't mind. I want her to smile.

We had a conversation of 2 hours. And she was just laughing. And at the end I asked and she replied:

Zach: Zelina!!
Zelina: Yes Barbarian hahahaha!!!
Zach: Zelina how to know that a person is in love?
Zelina: To himself?
Zach: Yes.
Zelina: Umm, place your hand on your chest and say the name of the person whom you think you love. If your heart starts pumping fast. You are in love. Wait are you in love? Hahahahaha. Barbarian is in love hahahah!! Whom you love a serpent or a witch, hahahahah!!
Zach: (No I love you, (But didnt wanted to lose her at any cost!)) No Finn has feelings for Nia so he wanted to know about love. Does Nia have feelings for Finn?
Zelina: She does!! Ok Zach I got to go! Aunty is calling me. Take care. Cya tomorrow.
Zach: (Can we talk more!! I wanna make you feel special) Ok. Take care. Good night, sweet dream!

After that phone call. I placed my hand on my chest and started saying: "Zelina, Zelina, Zelina". My heart started pumping like never before. It was fast. It was unstoppable.

My phone rings**. It was Finn. And he said that he is gonna propose Nia and he needs me to be by his side. I accepted the invitation and wished him good luck.

Curtain falls!!!

Stay tuned for what happens next. Will Nia accept Finn's proposal? Please like and comment to motivate me!!