Part-9 (ZACH'S PAST AND ZELINA'S JEALOUSY)

Curtain rises!!!

It was Hansie. She had a crush on me last year. And I was really rude that time. And she said to me that because of this attitude of mine, I would never have a life partner. But she saw me hugging Zelina. And then she came to me and said:

"Hansie: Umm hey!!!
?
Zach: Hi!! How are you??
Hansie: Fine and what about you?
Zach: Alive and kicking.
Hansie: Who is this girl? And why is she hugging you?
(Zelina stormed forward)
Zelina: Excuse me!! Who are you? And why are you interrogating Zach so much?
Hansie: Chill lady!!!
Zelina: No I won't.
Hansie: okay.
(Hansie caught my hand. And wanted to take me somewhere else but from the other hand Zelina caught me and the grip which she caught me was much harder than some one pinching me.)
Hansie: Leave him..
Zelina: Never!!! He is mine.
Hansie: Zach is that true.?
Zach: ......
Zelina: Who are you to ask. Get out and stay out!!
Hansie: Who wants to stay over here.

Hansie went. And Zelina was furious. She started to cry again and she went inside. Idiot Hansie!!! I was ringing the bell and she was not opening she was just crying and crying.

I was feeling guilty. I went to home. And was just waiting for the sun to set so that I can call her. Finally it was 6:30. And I called her. She picked up and said:

"Zelina: You are like all other boys. Using me like a bubble gum and throwing me. You cheat. You love her right? I know. You just lusted me. They were true. You are a barbarian. Dont you ever talk to me again. I hate you soo much. Have mercy on my poor heart.
Zach: Zelina meet me tomorrow near cafeteria.
Zelina: No I wont
Zach: For the sake of my happiness.
Zelina: What time?
Zach: After business lecture.
Zelina: Ok
Zach: I wanna say something
(Zelina hung up)

What the hell??? She is angry. She didnt even allowed me to say that I love her. I called that cafeteria guy. And just planned about a good proposal. Enough. I just want to propose her. And I bet she would return it back.

But then I had an another idea. And that was really great. I will take her too pizza hut. From cafeteria. I called the pizza hut staff and asked them to sauce the pizza up with 'I LOVE YOU SWEETIE'. And those guys were ready. Finally tomorrow I can convince her that I really feel for her. And after that let whatsoever be the cause she will forgive me and hug me.

With this thought I slept and was just dreaming about. Making her my life partner for ever and would be future Mr. Perfect!!!

Curtain falls!!!

Stay tuned for what happens next. What would be Zelina reply? Will she accept Zach's proposal!?? Comment below your thoughts!!!