Part-7 (FINN'S PROPOSAL)

Curtain rises!!!

It was a fine morning. Quite freezing yet bearable and romantic. Yes a barbarian like me is using a word romantic. It was business studies lecture. And it was hell boring. I don't even understand why it seemed boring? I closed my eyes. But it was the love of my life smiling at me. I opened my eyes and she was not present. Like I can say that I am being crazy for Ms. Shortie.

I was dreaming about Zelina. Suddenly that fucktard Finn woke me up. And said that its lunch time. We went to the cafeteria. And we sat over there. I ordered for chicken Frankie. But Finn was just excited enough. And why shouldn't he be. Cuz he is gonna propose Nia. He said to me that how is he gonna propose Nia? I said that its simple whatever comes from his heart just blabber it off. He said that he is scared whether he might lose her forever but I knew that Nia liked him too. Some how I pursued him and he was ready.

Finn called Nia and asked her to come to 'cafe by di bella'. Nia brought Zelina with her. Me and Zelina were in casual clothes. But still Zelina wore a casual t-shirt of superman and a cardigan over it. Still she looked smoking enough to have weak knees. I knew that she didn't liked coffee. And I wanted Finn to have a personal time with Nia.

We went to the restaurant beside it. Me and Zelina. She ordered for a shawarma and for me she ordered a human brains cuz she thinks I am a beast. And then she started laughing. Again. By insulting me she started laughing. I ordered a shawarma for myself too. Both of us ordered for garlic sauce. The waiter brought and kept it on the table. Zelina dipped her shawarma and took a morsel. And as she is the most clumsiest girl she dropped it again. Where? On her lips. This time I wanted to kiss her. Really!! I just wanted a business settlement deal of my lips with her lips. But then as I was a gentleman, ahem ahem, I did the same thing like before. Leaned myself forward with my thumb, wiped off the sauce and licked it. Again it tasted delicious than ever. Those lips!!! Wow!! Plump and attractive!!! I wanted to kiss her!! But didn't.

After our snacks we went inside. And saw Nia sitting beside Finn. As a friendly manner. I winked at Finn. He asked Nia's hand and we went outside. We had a planning with staff that on my applause they'll serve 11 coffees. 'I L O V E Y O U N I A' every alphabet written on each coffee with the help of chocolate sauce. And to be served in an chronological order. I applauded. They served. And Nia was in awe. She just couldn't believe her heart was pouncing. She just kissed Finn. On the cheeks. And she started crying and said yes. She hugged him in front of the whole world. Zelina caught my hand in her excitement pointing at them and said that she wished from the almighty that she should get a husband like Finn.

I wanted to say that I am better than him and all. But I didn't wanted to show that I am jealous or something. I just wanted her in my arms. And I just wanted to hug her like anything. Enough I couldn't take it anymore. I just needed a hug. Tight one. Finn said he will drop Nia. And fortunately I had to drop off Zelina.

Her home arrived. And she thanked me for the ride. I just ignored her. And she thanked me for making her bestie smile. She hugged. I grabbed her bit tightly. And she wasn't leaving me. Me too. She left. I said to my self. I am a bit filmy. So I said to myself. If she loves me she will turn in 5,,4,,3,,2,,1. And she turned. She came to me and that tomorrow no one will be there at her house. And she wanted me to come over. I was happy and said yes!!! She left by giving a cute smile!!! Yes she invited me. And I was so happy!!.. I really wanted to meet her. And I wanted to be alone with her once again.

Curtain falls!!!

Stay tuned for what happens next!!! What happened when Zach went to meet Zelina at her residence. Until then like, comment and smile!!