Part-12 (DELIVERY)

What the fuck?? Why drugs? What if I got caught? My phone rang.

"Zach: What??
Unknown: So clumsy!!
Zach: Shut up motherfucker!
Unknown: Hahaha
Zach: What if I got caught?
Unknown. Simple. Zelina and Nia would be my mistress.
Zach: Dont you have the fear of almighty?
Unknown: Hahahaha
Zach: You better dont touch them.
Unknown: Do you wanna talk to em?
Zach: Yes please!!
Unknown: Apologize first.
Zach: For what?
Unknown: For calling me motherfucker
Zach: Umm aaah. Sorry.
Zelina: Zach!!! Save me Zach. Please. I am scared. Its black around here. Please save me.
Zach: Zelina dont worry. Please dont cry!! I beg u.
Nia: Bro.
Zach: Are you alright Nia?
Nia: Save me bro. Please.
Unknown: Umm Awww!!!! Zach I am waiting. The distance between me and Zelina is getting closer.
(I hung up the call. And ride my bike to the address)

I was scared. Totally in shock. But somehow I was riding. I saw police van standing at the end of the road. For fuck sakes!!! Why? He was stopping everyone. And was checking and interrogating each and everyone.
What mistake have I committed that life is examining me soo bad?

Officer: Park your bike to the side young man.
Zach: Yes officer.
Officer: What's your name?
Zach: Zach Dawson Sir.
Officer: Zach Dawson Sir? Thats a strange name.
Zach: My name is Zach Dawson.
Officer: Young man where are you heading towards.
Zach: Tormansville.
Officer: Tormansville? Young man, you look decent. Why are you heading to that place.
Zach: Sir, I wanna meet my classmate.
Officer: Ok Ok. Anyways. Lift your ass up, open the bonnet of your bike and show me your license.
Zach: Here.
Officer: Hmm. Your age is eighteen. Ok. Come on hop down.
(I was damn scared. My god please help me!)
Officer: What's in this parcel?
Zach: ...
Senior officer: Come on Jake. We got a problem here. Leave your ward and come over here.
Officer: Here you go young man, ride safely.
Zach: Thanks officer.

Phew!!!! That was a near escape. I was riding as fast as I can. I reached Tormansville. And I saw that this place is totally sick and vulgar. There were no homes. Mostly brothels, casinos and bar. Most of the women were in semi naked clothes. I was feeling disgusted.

The reached 98/87. And it was a brothel too. When I entered inside. There were 7 rooms. And in which room should I deliver. I had no idea. My phone rang.

"
Unknown: Lusty?
Zach: I am not having the fantasy which you possess.
Unknown. Hahaha. Just go to the room of Roxette. You will find your delivery.
Zach: Then you will leave Zelina and Nia?
Unknown: Deliver it first.
"

I went to the reception and asked where is Roxette's room? They pointed towards a room. And I went over there. I saw a man remorselessly effing the girl. Not a man actually. A young boy. Of my age I guess. So I shut the door. And sat at the chair beside the room. And closed my eyes. And was day dreaming about Zelina. I saw me and Zelina in a church. With our family. And the priest asked us that are we accepting each other. And I said yes, she said yes too. Then the priest asked me to kiss her. I was going to kiss her. That time some one in real woke me up. And it was Roxette. She was looking sad enough. And asked me to come inside the room. That guy is calling me. I went inside and it was Justin!!! The guy who played guitar at my dinner date on farewell party. But what is he doing here???

Stay tuned for what happens next. Is Justin the kidnapper. Can Zach save Zelina and Nia? If he saves them, will Zelina accept Zach's love? Like and comment below