Part-20 (MEETING)

Curtain rises!!!

I was cleaning and dusting my whole house. So that she could visit and would be pleased with it. Mom cooked chinese items. Like chicken chilly, fried rice. And in sweet she bakes oreo cheesecake. And for the first time since 19 years. I saw her wearing her cardigan and a nightie. She was eagerly waiting for Zelina.

"
*Ding dong.
Mom: She is here!
Zelina: Hello!
Zach: Umm hey.
Mom: Move aside. Lemme hug her.
Zach: Ok mom.
Mom: Peace. Have you ever hugged her?
Zach: Umm yes mom.
Zelina: Mom he didn't hugged me I hugged him.
Mom: So you took my son away. He didn't do anything?
Zelina: Yes.
Mom: Please have a seat.
Zelina: Ok mom.
Mom: Zach, serve her.
Zach: What would you like to have?
Zelina: Chicken Chilly first.
Zach: Ok Ok.
Zelina: Thanks
Zelina: The food is quite delicious.
Zach: Mom prepared it.
Zelina: What you did?
Zach: (Considered you as my universe) dusting.
Zelina: Duster right?
Zach: Yeah.
(The food was over)
Zelina: Thanks mom. That was the most delicious dish I have ever had.
Mom: Welcome sweetie.
Mom: Zach can you leave us for a moment?
Zach: Okay mom.
(I left but I was overhearing it from the door)
Mom: Do you love him?
Zelina: I don't know mom.
Mom: Do you feel comfortable with him?
Zelina: Obviously mom.
Mom: Look Zelina, I dont know about you. But many girls leave their boys just for thinking that they might not be happy with the girl they love. Sometimes the boys have so much problem in their life that they just need an I love you from that girl. They don't need time. They don't wanna even feel special. They just need someone to say. "Dont worry my love I ve got your back. Sometimes they just need you. They need your voice. Never ever leave anyone for this reason. That you can't keep them happy. Love is always selfish.
Zelina: Oh ok.
(I could hear Zelina footsteps coming towards the door. I stood normal, she came outside)
Zelina: Zach
Zach: Yes Zelina?
(She hold my cheeks pulled me towards her and kissed me. And this it was on the lips. One the best feeling ever. Those plump and juicy lips were sucking mine. But the kiss was uncomfortable. I was too tall for the kiss)
Zelina: Hmmmmmmm
Zach: hmmmmm
Zelina: uggggh. Shit!!! Cant you kiss me?
Zach: Huh? Yes, I can.
Zelina: Then do something.
(I caught her by waist. Those heavenly soft waist. I pulled her. She was breathing hard. I caught her by armpits. Lifted her up. She rested her legs on my waist.)
Zelina: Better.
Zach: Let's continue?
(She was rubbing her thumb on my lips. Then she saw chocolate syrup. So she asked me to pass her. I did. She took those in her thumbs. Applied it on my lips. My lips were chocolatey. And then she sucked my lips. I placed my hands on her waist. And which made me horny, I pressed it. She closed her eyes. And then I started kissing her cheeks, and her neck, then she looked at me once more. I couldn't resist. I kissed her once more. Not hard. But a satisfactory one. And the dropped her down)

Zelina thanked me and then left. But I went back and asked her can I drop her. She said no cuz Zechariah already arrived. She left. But still she didn't confessed.

Curtain falls!!!!

Stay tuned for what happens next. Because in real life Zelina left Zach. And if my followers knows who the real Zelina is please ask her the reason. I love you Zelina. You mean universe to me!