Part-17 (CONFESSION)

Curtain rises!!!

We escaped from the lion's den. Zelina's uncle and Finn were arrested. I had to mortgage my bike and gave some  money in order own a car. On our way back to home:

"
Zelina: Nia, you positive?
Nia: Hell positive girl!!!
Zelina: Thanks Zach.
Zach: Ummm huh ok your welcome.
(I was speechless. Cuz she knows that I love her. And idk about her feelings)
Nia: Bruh!!
Zach: Umm yes Nia.
Nia: Do you love Zelina?
Zach: (Nia shut the eff up) Umm hahaha.
Zelina: Hey. She asked a question. Why don't you answer?
Zach: I think there is a pizza restaurant over there. We got a place for our dinner.
Zelina: Yay!!!
Nia: Wow!!!
"

Somehow I managed to change the topic. We went inside the restaurant and all of us ordered for a medium pizza and a pepsi for everyone. And we were having fun with pizza. Suddenly:

"
Nia: Hey bruh.!!
Zach: (No Nia for god sakes!!) Yess Nia!!.
Nia: Can you please order a chocolate souffle for me and Zelina.
Zelina: I love you girl!!
Nia: I love you more!!
Zach: (Cut the crap lesbos) Umm hahah. Ok.
(Souffle arrived)
Nia: Bruh?
Zach: (She wants something else.) Yes Nia.
Nia: You didn't answered my question. You love Zelina?
Zelina: Yess answer.
Zach: Mr. Paul(waiter). Can you please get the bill?
Nia: Let's share it.
Zach: Mad or what. I am gonna pay!!!
Zelina: Boy perks!!hahahaha
"

Somehow. I succeeded to change the topic again. It was freezing cold in the night. And the girls started to shiver. I saw a coffee shop. So I and Zelina went to the coffee shop. We ordered for 3 espresso. Zelina hated coffee but she had to drink. So I carried 2 cups and Zelina had one. I went towards the car. I asked Nia to open the car. But she came out of it, took the coffee and went inside again. In addition she locked the car. We were freezing. We drank the coffee. But still it was freezing!!

I wore a cardigan, tshirt and a vest. But Zelina had nothing but a tshirt. So I removed my cardigan and wrapped it around her. (Yeah yeah, I know I am filmy). Then she looked into my eyes and asked me:

"
Zelina: Zach, do you love me?
Zach: I am sorry, but yes I am in love with you.
Zelina: What the eff?
Zach: I am sorry Zelina!!
Zelina: Umm ok. Look I like you. Like right now I am totally messed up internally about you. I am confused with my emotions and everything. I need time. If you have someone else please move on. I don't know when will my feelings turn into love. You are a good guy. But rn it's not the time.
Zach: (Can I get a hug please?) Ok Zelina take your time!!!
"

The breezes were faster than ever. We knocked the door and were begging Nia to unlock the car. She did. But in the car also Zelina was feeling cold. She just pulled my collar. Jumped onto my seat and hugged me!!! She literally did. She covered the cardigan around us. Nia turned the heater on. And her grip was very strong. She was feeling my body. The warmth body of ourselves mingled for 3 minutes and we had ultimate solace in each other arms. I am talking about myself. Not about her. Nia asked Do I love her? I smiled and nodded for a yes. She was happy!!!

My phone rang!!

"
Unknown: Hello!
Zach: Yes.
Unknown: Zach Dawson.
Zach: Yes!
Unknown: Its me. Dain Sullivan. Zelina's dad.
Zach: Oh yes Mr. Dain.
Mr. Dain: Can you put the phone on the speaker.
Zach: Sure sir!!
Mr. Dain: Princess?
Zelina: Babbi?
Mr. Dain: Yes (crying) babbi.
Zelina: Babbi I missed you!!!
Mr. Dain: I missed you too princess.
Zelina: When are you coming back?
Mr. Dain: In 3 months. And this time we will take you back with us.
Zelina: Babbi, forever?
Mr. Dain: Yes forever.
Zelina: Can I come after my studies?
Mr. Dain: Let it be. If Zechariah allows. We would too.
Zelina: Is broski coming?
Mr. Dain: Yes!!
Zelina: Yippee. How did you have Zach's number?
Mr. Dain: Your junior Alisha said that you would be with him. Anyways thanks young man. Enjoy!!
Zelina: Bye babbi.
Zach: Bye Mr. Dain!!
Zach: Zelina! Who is Zechariah?
Zelina: My elder bro. He is over protective!!!
"

Why does he wanna come. I hate big bro. Well even I am the one. God I don't how is he gonna be.

Curtain falls!!!

Stay tuned for what happens next?
Will Zechariah have a good mentality about Zach? Will Zach impress Zechariah? Will Zelina love Zach? Comment down below what do tou feel!!