Part-8 (ZELINA'S RESIDENCE)

Curtain rises!!!

I was really excited. I wanted to meet her. And spend some quality time with her to know her more. I was thinking whole night. What to say? What to do? What not to do? I wanted to confess my love the next day itself. But I was afraid whether she will think that she hugged and kissed my that's why I love her. But the truth was I really loved her.

It was 8:00am in the morning. I woke up. And our meeting was from 9:30 am to 12:00 pm. Wow!!! I can do anything whatever I wanted to do. I took a shower. Applied serum. Perfume and all. Wore a black shirt with sky blue pants. And formal shoes. I left my house. Ordered for a pizza and chocolate ice cream. I wanted to make her feel special.

I reached her home at 9:25am. I ranged the bell. And she opened the door. Wow.!!! It was the scene which every boy wishes for. I literally had a dream to see my girl having wet hair and tying it up infront of me. She was wearing a maxi. Purple maxi. And it was fit for her. Which was making her look sexy!! Because it was fit. Ahem ahem I think I am deviated away from the topic. I am not a lusty guy but still sometimes even a good man can get distracted. Anyways.. She asked me to enter. And she was really happy to see that I was carrying pizza and chocolate ice cream for her. She asked me to go in her bedroom. I went. She brought plates and ketchup. The pizza consisted of 8 pieces. And she ate 5, I ate the rest. She was in love with pizza. And I was in love with that shortie.

She started eating the icecream. And why on earth is she that clumsy? She again dropped it on her lips. And that too ice cream. Everyone loves ice creams. Chocolate ice cream above her starwberry syrup(her lips). I dont care. I am gonna kiss her. I leaned forward. But suddenly the bell rung. Goodness me!!!! Who is it!?? She came running to the room. That her uncle is in the house. WHAT THE FUCK!!! WHAT THE HECK?? HOLY SMOKE!!!

"Zelina: Go inside the cupboard.
Zach: Are you freaking mad shortie? This cupboard is 5'8, I am 6'2.
Zelina: Who asked you to be so tall? You are just abnormally tall.
Zach: What the fuck?
Zelina: Just go inside."

I went inside. It was soo conjusted. I was sandwiched inside. My heart was pouncing that, what if her uncle opens the door? I was saying to my self. That its better to call my mom and prepare a coffin for me. I am coming as a dead meat! Her dad went. Phew!!!. She unlocked the door. And she started laughing after looking at my position. Why fuck is she laughing? Nincompoop!!!

It was 11:00. I still had 1 hour left. She asked me for a movie. I said ok. And she played a horror movie. What the fuck? Horror? I hate horror films. I get nightmares. I am really scared of horror films. I started to shout on every horror scene and she was laughing. It was a horror film for me but for her it was comedy central uk.

Film ended finally. I went to piss for 3 times between the movie. And she was just laughing. It was 11:45. I had to leave in 15 minutes. But I wanted to see. If I leave early whether she will stop me?.
I just said and she replied:
"Zach: I go to go.
Zelina: Wtf? Wait. You got 15 minutes more.
Zach: So what are we gonna do in this 15 minutes?
Zelina: A lot many things can happen. Just shut the hell up and sit over here!! "

I sat. And she asked for hug. I hugged her. But it was a small one. Again she asked me for a hug. This time she was not leaving me. Neither did I. She pressed me little harder. She was not leaving me. I pressed her too. It was that moment when if pressed each for more time. We wouldve been merged inside each other. I was literally smelling her. The fragnance of her body. And I can feel her heartbeat and the feeling is soo satisfying.

We both hold on our emotions and left each other. This time I kissed her. No no, not lips on cheeks. She was blushing. Those tomatoes looked cute hahaha!! As soon as I left her house. From the next door Hansie came out. Hansie, she was still here! How?? And how come she is beside Zelina apartment?

Curtain falls!!!

Stay tuned for what's gonna happen next in Zach's life. Who is Hansie?? What's Zach's past?