Part-5 (ZELINA'S PAST)

Curtain rises!!!

After that date. I was curious to know about her past. Her eyes were soo painful. I took my bike and travelled to school. I had no plan to ride through the bus. I wanted to know about her past.

The school was over. She came outta her class. I grabbed her hand and then we ran through the emergency exit. After we reached to the spot where the bike was parked, she asked me that what was wrong with me and what compelled me to take a step like that. I just ignored her. And asked her to sit on the bike. She sat. We started our journey.

On our way. I dont know what went wrong with her. She grabbed my waist for the balance. And rested her head on my back. I guess she is crazy. She is really crazy.!!

I saw a coffee shop and then we went inside the coffee shop. I asked her what does she likes. She just said eww!! I was like, WHAT THE FUCK!! She said she wanna go somewhere else. I took her to pizza hut. She was happy over there. And the best part was no one was there. After that we went near a seashore. And we were witnessing the sun to settle down. I was looking at her. She wanted to say something but she couldn't frame it.

I looked in her eyes. And asked: "shortie, whats your past?". She was glaring at me.!! She didnt uttered a single word. I caught her hand and asked the same question. She didnt answered. I placed my arm on her shoulder and asked the same question. She hugged me and started crying. She cried and said:

"Zach, I am in deep pain. Help me Zach please. I have seen alot of pain! I have no words to frame it. (She pulled me closer and had a firm grip on me). My mom and my dad went to England for business. And for the past 2 years I didnt even hear their voice. They left me to my uncle. My uncle is not a good guy. He and his wife tortures me to do household works. I have bruises on my heart more than bruises on my back. My friend Peyton betrayed me. Both of loved a guy. Peyton, that bitch said Ive lost my virginity to someone. I was shattered. Ive moved on. But I cant believe the fact that, she did to me like that. I loved her. My cousins curses me. They hate me because my grandparents used to love me. And they were my only support. But last year. They died. They left me alone. I am broken Zach help me. I want to smile. I want to smile. I want to smile."

I started to cry. Why? Why was I crying? Who is Zelina to me? Why is my heart melting for her? I raised her chin. She saw me crying. She started wiping of my tears. She took my hand and placed it on her head and asked me that I should never cry and I should swear on her.

I didn't. She asked: "who am I to you". I wanted to say that she is my life. But I said: "For keeping you happy I can risk my life". She was just glaring at me. She didnt uttered a word.

We left!! I dropped her home. She asked me: "Can i get a hug. I need it badly". I stood up and she pounced on me. I think she has some unscrewed screw inside her skull. She kissed me on my cheeks. I started blushing. And she said aww!!.

She left. But I wanted her to stay. I wanted her to be in my arms for one more time. I wanted her to look into her eyes. But why am I desiring all that? Do I love her? What the fuck? How can I?

Curtain falls!!!

Hope you enjoyed this. Stay tuned for what happened next. Until then like, comment and motivate me!