Part-2 (APOLOGY)

Curtain opens!!!

I was at home. And only one thing was in my mind. Who is that girl? For 2 days I was just wondering about her, and the mesmerising beauty of her wasnt even bidding farewell to the heart. During those days I saw another side of mine.

After 5 days. Our school had a friendly match against a well known club. We won the match by the score of 3-2. And I played really well. I was happy. Me and Finn were tired after the match and we were just waiting for our bus to arrive and we thought that the bus would be free. As we were the only guys from that bus in the school. The bus arrived and we entered in it. I asked the driver why aint he driving. He said in a minute. Finn was asleep till that time. He laid on the seat fully. But I dozed off whilst sitting.

The girls entered and I was busy romancing with my dreams. After 10 minutes I woke up and she is just beside me. She glaring at me. And the worst case scenario took place that I was shirtless. So she passed me my jersey. She apologized for that day. I was like WTF!! Even I apologized after that and with a smile she forgived me. The smile was soo mesmerising, I was wishing that she should always smile like that and the time should not stop. Then I introduced my self and said that my name is Zach Dawson. And she was shy to say her name. Her friend introduced her and her name was just beautiful as her face. Zelina Dain. Then we both were discussing about her hobbies. But unlike others. None of our hobbies met. And we fought again. Because I hated the band which she loved and I started abusing it. She went to the other seat. And both of us were furious like anything.

Her home was in the lane where I am residing. She was beautiful but I didnt liked her because she was rude. But she was thinking that I am rude.

Curtain falls!!!

I hope you like it... Stay tuned for what happens next!