✓ || 4 cups of water

It's late back to school weekend sale and Kusuo can't let this precious opportunity slip away. Besides that he likes how good items are sold for a very low price, he really needs to buy new shirts for he was starting to run out of it.

He took a little strolling around the clothe shop, casually checking price tags of each items. The kind of shirts that he was looking for were actually being displayed but unfortunately, the prices were too high. Imagine how many coffee jello he can already buy with 8000 yen.. he's not going to exchange the money he saved for those mouthwatering delicacies with just a t-shirt.

The bad luck for that day didn't only stop there for he has almost crossed paths with two of the nuisances in his life, Nendou and Kaidou. Thanks to his psychic abilities, he was able to identify their location from overhearing the sky blue haired boy's thoughts. When he turned around to avoid them, he detected even a more dangerous individual and from what he heard from the raven haired girl thoughts about how perfect it would be if she and Kusuo met in the shop, he immediately decided to take an escape from this living hell.

After successfully surpassing the demons, he instantly heaved in a deep breath of triumph and victory. Even if he wasn't able to buy the thing he was needing, at least he didn't have to face the annoying people that kept on making his life more miserable.

speaking of annoying people..

You just finished your daily stroll in the park and was currently busy eating the free cup of corn you got from an opening giveaway of a certain food cart. Despite the fact that you were too busy munching, you still saw the sight of a pink haired lad seemingly sauntering towards your direction. 

Kusuo was too busy avoiding his lousy classmates that it was too late when he detected a familiar song for a thought of a person coming towards him thus acting as a distraction to his powerful senses and causing for him to bump against the individual.

"Youch.. Distracted, aren't we?" A wide gleeful smile adorned your face as you just witnessed the boy crashing towards an adult man unintentionally. You found it so funny that you can't help but to just laugh at the situation he was trapped in.

The adult started blabbering on how disrespectful it was to just casually disturb someone's walking even if it was kind of his fault for using an electric device on a sidewalk. Instead of screaming to his face on how hypocrite his words were, you decided to calm your self down and ask for an apology in place of Kusuo. 

The young psychic was quite stunned on the other hand, still bothered from the fact that he wasn't able to recognize the man coming towards him because of the distraction that your thoughts gave him. It was unusual for him to get preoccupied and he knew that too well.

"So, what were you doing here?"

"I was supposed to buy clothes." He simply replied straight to the point to prevent further interrogations. An idea suddenly popped in your mind and without saying another word, you wrapped your hand around Kusuo's arm before dragging him towards a thrift shop that you heard was a good one. 

"Let's shop for it together then!" He wasn't in the mood to argue with you so he just let you do whatever you want. And besides, he actually really needs to buy some clothes. The fresh scent of newly opened plastic containers and produced threads welcomed the two of you upon entering the shop.

Kusuo can't believe the prices of the shirts that were being displayed on the hanging boards almost everywhere in the building. It was so cheap that the prices can be mistaken as prices in fast food's menu. How come he didn't know about this place?

Both of you started looking for the clothes that you each desire. When you found a horror gag sunglasses, you tried it on and proceeded to let Kusuo see you.

"How do I look?" You pouted your lips, your hand positioning on your hip as if you were a model.

'Disgusting... which actually suits your character' He thought to his self while observing you mindlessly playing with the fake eyeball gorely hanging out from the fake eye sockets of the glasses you were currently wearing.

Your sight was grabbed by a gorilla mascot head and in a split second, you grabbed it from its shelf and put it on Kusuo.

"Nah.. You actually don't need that mascot head, you already look like one." Series of laughter escaped from your lips, your hands wrapped around your stomach to prevent you from falling down. He didn't minded your remark as he just took off the silly costume and returned it from where you got it.

You continued trying on goofy things and forcing Kusuo to wear some, for you were so entertained everytime he gives you an annoyed look for disrupting his choosing session. It was just stopped when the manager of the store personally went to you and gave you a last warning since the actions that you are doing were actually frightening the customers. After a couple of minutes, you finally gave up and started looking for actual clothes.

"Woah! Four shirts for a thousand yen? Unbelievable!" People started looking at you weirdly for your overjoyed reaction from seeing low priced items. 

In the contrary, Kusuo can't help but to knit a small smile on his lips on how childish you look while lowkey hugging the price boards, thanking it for giving such good deals to buyers like you. You seem to find joy even in small things that are not even that significant, and for some reason, he found that character of you dumb but amusing.

Finally after what seems like a whole day of enthusiastic fangirling for the low prices of the for-sale goods, the two of you went out of the store, each having a huge bag of clothes.

"Where should we go next?" You suggested excitedly while the feeling of happiness still not left you behind.

'How 'bout a place where you'll leave me alone?' 

He isn't fearless enough to make his self believe with the fact that he's actually having some fun on this simple ordinary outing.. He knows that he's beyond ordinary thus it is hard for him to sunk in to the truth that he's enjoying such a small activity with you.

"Hmm.. A cafe perhaps.. You up for that?" He was snapped out from his deep thinking and was immediately reeled in to your request.

'That doesn't sound bad actually..'