✓ || 2 cups of lies

It was supposed to be a good relaxing afternoon for you. Stress on the supposed. 

Unfortunately for you, you are currently on the school's rooftop with the famous Teruhashi Kokomi and luckily for her, there were no signs of one of her creepy ass stalkers in sight. Dismissal time is supposed to be a heavenly moment for you so why are you spending it with a narcissistic girl? Simple.. it's because you were forced to.

As you recalled it perfectly, Teruhashi personally came to you and asked you to come see her in the said place right after the classes have ended. You denied of course, seeing her invite as some kind of a shady plan. 

However, the navy blue haired girl started threatening some actual tears to actually slid from her eyes and knowing how that simple act of hers would trigger a dozens of mindless fanboys, you immediately gave in. Having to listen to a self-proclaiming perfect girl is better than to take beatings from crazy immature obsessed boys, right?

"So, (Y/N)-chan.. that's your name isn't it?" You pursed your lips in disbelief, fixing your sight to the disgraceful teen in front of you. The two of you were actually classmates since the first time you unfortunately got stuck in this world yet she still haven't got a clue on what your name is. 

I mean, forgetting names should be your forte since you were just an ordinary girl who doesn't give any single care about school, not like her who actually claims to be a perfect role model. You stayed silent, looking at her and  occasionally blinking from the eye breaking glow that is surrounding her body.

"So uhhh... I'm Teruhashi." She extended her arm expecting to get a greeting back from you.

"I am capable of memorizing the names of my classmates, I'm pretty sure all of us should be." You deadpanned, shoving your hand in your pocket after seeing the popular woman slowly lowering her hand for not getting any handshake in return.

"I.. umm-- I'll just be direct.. Are you.. and.. Saiki-kun... dating? It's not like I'm interested in knowing, I just you know.. Umm.. Need the information for a survey?" Sweat started to become visible in her pale white colored temple, trembling on every words that slipped out from her mouth. You raised your eyebrow, not believing the fact that she actually expects you to believe that she's conducting some kind of survey.

"No." You went straight to the point and waited for her to ask you any questions that are lingering in her mind to end the session already. Teruhashi seemed to relaxed after hearing your response.

"Well..umm.. In that case.. May I ask you what  type of women Saiki-kun would be interested in? You probably know it since you two seemed to be good friends... T-this is still part of the survey.. of course." She laughed nervously, trying to cover up the truth on how desperate she is to have her arms around the said boy.

'This plan is flawless! Saiki-kun will finally say the 'oh' word once I become his dream girl! And it's all thanks to his pathetic friend'

Kusuo, who was just getting ready to exit the campus, overheard a statement from the blue haired girl's mind. Due to his curiosity on who the slightly insane girl was talking about when she mentioned something about his friend, he went directly to the talker's location and immediately cast invisibility to his self to avoid anyone from seeing him. 

And there he saw the bothersome popular girl and his annoying, hardheaded so called friend.

"Hmm.. His type huh? Well.. he actually likes girls who's way more older than him... or maybe a bit younger?" You knitted a small entertained smile on your face upon witnessing Teruhashi's shocked expression. You are actually just playing with her since you have no idea in what Kusuo finds attractive and who he is romantically attached to.

The pink haired boy was slowly conquered by a certain feeling of confusion and anger at the same time at you for giving people weird and untrue facts about him.. Although he was quite happy to see Teruhashi slowly losing interest in asking further questions which means that your words are effective.

"He also likes girls who he only seldom sees since he's really quick to get used to the faces of the people around him and are clinging to him. I bet he's even getting tired of you--your friends." You cleared your throat, almost slipping on that one. You knew that saying the truth about Kusuo not interested in her at all would dramatically affect her emotionally... and the punches from her protective fanboys is the last thing that you want to get.

'Ahhh.. So if I ignore Saiki-kun... then he would eventually fall for me!'

'No, that's not how it works.. Stop bothering me, Teruhashi.' Kusuo thought to his self after hearing another statement from the said girl's mind.

"Thank you oh thank yo--"

"You know what.. I actually think that he likes that 1st year student.. What's her name, again? Ri..Rifuta?" With that, Teruhashi's mind seemed to lost its way. The world felt like crushing her that she dropped silent for a few minutes and walked out of the place you are currently in without even saying a single word.

It's a good thing she didn't cry though

With a satisfied sigh, you clasped your hand together, finally enjoying some time alone. You twirled on around, swaying as if you just won a contest, only to face a rather pissed looking Kusuo in front of you after you made your second spin.

"H-Hey-- When did you--"

"Why did you actually say that? Do you even know how rumors quickly runs around the school? You know how much I hate getting attention from others." You didn't even had your first sentence yet but he already spatted dozens of words.

"Were you actually spying on us? Are you.. one of Teruhashi's fanboys now?" You gasped dramatically, placing both the palm of your hands on you cheeks. He rolled his eyes in disbelief, mentally face palming his self from your overflowing idiocy.

"And besides, Toritsuka personally told me that he saw you agreeing to Rifuta when she asked you if you find her cute. I figured out that by using that fact, it would for sure finally get Teruhashi off your back, which actually did so you owe me a thank you." You continued, wrapping your arms around your chest, imitating an angry mom that is about to erupt. 

Kusuo took a step closer towards you, vanishing more space that was a boundary of you from him while keeping his infamous stoic expression. His face was almost so close that you could feel his breath brushing away the small amount of hair that settled on your face.

"If I was attracted to her, I wouldn't be wasting my time trying to be with you almost 24/7 despite your shitty and irritating attitude." After saying that, Kusuo started walking away from you, slowly disappearing from your view. A huff went out of your lips, kind of disappointed that you didn't get any thank you from the boy.

A few second later, the feeling of embarrassment started to live in your cheeks as you just recalled what the boy said. Sure it was a rude remark but.. it was unexpected.

Your sight fell down towards your shoes, entertained on how the sun's rays reflected on it, making it aesthetically pleasing towards your eyes.

'Oh..'