✓ || 1 skip of heartbeat

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。  

"I wrote it clearly didn't I? I told you to meet me at the rooftop." It has been half an hour since Saiko started blabbering on why you didn't showed up the other day. His face was now red due to frustration and you swore you would have already flee away if it wasn't for his big ass guards blocking your way.

"I'll ask you for the 10th time.. Are you the only guy here with 'S' as a starting for his name? How would I know that it wasn't a scam?" You pointed out, crossing your arms to create a boundary between you and him. He has been inching forward towards you everytime he tried to defend his point that your face is just atleast 6 inches away from him.

"You should have atleast checked if who sent you the letter by actually going to the roof! You made me wait for two hours!" He pursed his lips, controlling his self to not show anymore anger towards you as he noticed your attention already slipping off the scene.

He grabbed the collar of your shirt before pulling you towards him to let you see clearly how angered he was already. His breath tickled your face as you just casually looked at him, showing no interest at all.

"Pay me." He growled lowly, his voice demanding and forceful. You rolled your eyes before flicking his forehead with your fingers, his hand still gripping on the collar of your shirt.

"I'm not willing to give you my money." He looked at you in disbelief, bringing your face even closer towards him.

"I don't need your money you piece of useless jackass. I want you to date me." You blink your eyes as you slowly started to laugh with his demand. He continued to stare at you in confusion, unsure on why you found this scenario funny.

"Do you even hear yourself? You called me a jackass yet you're asking me on a date? What kind of logic is that?" You placed your hand on his head before patting it pettily.

"Shut up. If I commanded you something, you must oblige to it, understood?" You whacked his grip away from your shirt, finally freeing yourself from his hold. 

"The hell do you think I am? Some kind of a weak ass fanfiction character who just follows whatever a guy tells her to do? Get your facts straight, Saiko because I am not that kind of woman." 

After more than an hour of spatting on Saiko on how rude he was, you finally were given a chance to leave. It was a good thing that you pointed to him that no matter what happens, he won't ever pursue you to take you out on a date.

You were currently walking the seemingly endless hallway of your school, on your way to the exit when a light tap interrupted your peace. You turned your head to see Kusuo now walking beside you.

"Do you really have to show up every 9th hour of my day?" You grunted, shoving your hands inside your pocket. Kusuo just ignored your statement and continued to walk silently beside you.

Along the way, he handed you a piece of paper bag which kind of surprised you. This was the first time he gave you something so it's kind of new to you.

"What's this? Why are you giving me a barf bag?" He glared at you in annoyance before taking your hand forcefully and placing the bag on top of your palm.

"Take the bag first before blabbering." He muttered while observing you. You simply rolled your eyes and took the bag.

You stopped walking to focus more on the thing Kusuo just gave to you. He also halted his steps, eager to know on what your reaction towards it would be.

"It's... a jello. A premium coffee jello." You blinked, looking straight towards him. He simply nodded as a response to your sentence.

"This must cost a lot... thanks." Your lips curled into a small smile as you sealed the paper bag.

Your next move surprised Kusuo as it was now your turn to take his hand and give the bag with the 8000 yen jello back to him.

"However, I would be more grateful if you're the one who's gonna eat it." He was confused yet he still didn't took the bag.. but you were so persistent that he wasn't successful in giving the jello back to you.

"I know this sound super cheesy but hey.. I think I'm more happier to see you enjoying eating it . You really really love coffee jello.. everyone knows that." You added, reassuring him with a small grin.

He hesistantly took the bag from you since he originally bought it for you.. But since you instructed him to do so, then he have no choice but to accept it.

And besides, he actually does want to eat the mouthwatering piece of delicacy.

"Thanks..." He mumbled almost silently, not used to say this word to other. You raised your eyebrow as you have decided to tease him.

"What's that again? I didn't quite hear you~" You hummed, trying to annoy the boy. Kusuo sighed as he instantly knew what you were trying to do.

He signed you to come closer towards him with his finger in which you obliged. Getting to hear Kusuo saying thank you is a very rare scenario that you wanted to savor every moment.

You took a step closer towards him until only an inch separates you from him, your ears directly facing him so that you can clearly hear what he was about to say.

However, with the world seemingly trying to tease you, Kusuo rested his hand on your cheek before guiding your face towards him.

Without even letting you react, he placed his lips against yours while sliding his fingers on your hair to make you feel calm in the process.

Your blood began to rush towards your face as your heart seemed to participate in a marathon. You swore you just felt your stomach churn as you tried to badly understand the situation but was still too occupied to even process the event.

As he pulled away, he immediately saw your red tinted face, his eyes half lidded from almost running out of breath.

With heavy breathings, he tried to clearly say these words that made you want to just beat him for making you this flustered and bashful...

"Will you.. go out with me?"