✓ || 1/2 dozen of cupcakes

'Why are you here and why the hell are you bothering me?' 

The clock's hour hand just struck at 8 in the morning yet this was already the words that lingered around Kusuo's mind. To give you a clue on what's happening, Mrs. Saiki invited you to her house to guard it for a bit since she's going on a shopping downtown. 

It seems like your bond with the said woman was getting stronger, huh? If she was the one that the book assigned to be your ticket in going back home, you're probably chilling in your room watching videos in the internet that would take almost all of your 24 hours a day.

Kusuo was laying his chest and stomach on the sofa, relaxing his stiffened shoulders. He was wearing his beloved germanium ring again, still not learning his mistakes before on the possible cons of not being able to detect people around him. It was because of it that he haven't noticed your arrival.

When you saw how defenseless the boy looked due to his position, a bright, kind of idiotic, idea came up. You surprised his whole identity when you suddenly sat on the part of his back in which he can't do anything to reach for you. 

You know how uncomfortable he gets whenever someone is this close to him and there's a huge possibility that due to his desperation to get away from you, he would use his powers to teleport. This will then leave him no choice but to reveal his self as a psychic.

Kusuo buried his face on his arms after several tries of getting you to stand up away from his back. He wanted to use his powers so badly but he doesn't want to take a risk of letting you see what he's capable of. He could teleport or even stand up easily even if you're still comfortably lounging on his own upper body, but that would make you question his strength.

"Stop bothering me and go away." He demanded sternly, his shoulders feeling even heavier because of your weight. You may weigh like a feather to him but it still hurts due to the tons of mass hanging on his muscles caused by stress.

Instead of giving him a chance to breath, you rested all of your body on him, your back lying against his. You curled your legs on his, your foot placed on his ankle. The warmth of his body slowly transferred to you while you continued to lye on his body as if it was a bed.

"Your mom assigned me to guard this house so that makes me in charge." He can't entirely believe that his own mother trusted the sake of the household to some girl who doesn't even know how to take care of herself. 

Now that you were lying your whole body on his, it was more easier to reach you. Kusuo grabbed your arm and in one swift movement, you were already lying on the floor, your face planted on the ground. After successfully getting rid of you, he immediately sat up and glared at your slightly pained expression.

"Geez Luiz, you could've just asked me politely, ya' know?" You went to sit beside him before grabbing your bag and revealing a pastel colored box. You set up the said storage on the center table, him simply observing your actions. When you opened the package, the view of a delectable pastry was displayed. He could feel his sweet tooth tingling, his interest in such mouthwatering delicacies on the verge of showing.

"Here, it's for you." Kusuo can't believe his own ears when you offered him the cupcake. Without any single response, he took the cake and looked at it, his eyes starting to devour it due to the intense stares he was giving to the food. He took a small bite and in an instant, his stomach begged him to have more.

"I take back what I said... that's mine." Before he could even have the second bite, you already took it from him and chucked it in your mouth, leaving a dazed Kusuo on the loss of his pastry.

"Gah! That was delicious!" You licked your fingers one by one, letting no trail of the sweets behind. He swore he felt his eye twitch that moment as he helplessly witnessed you eating the baked good that was supposed to be his. But, his anger towards you was stopped once he heard some weird snorts and chuckles from you.

"You should have seen the look on your face." With that, you shove your hand on your bag again and pulled out a much larger box before placing it on his lap.

"Consider yourself lucky for I am super nice." You felt something vibrated on your pocket, you already knew that someone texted you. When you checked who it was from, it was Mrs. Saiki informing you that she's on her way and you're now alright to leave. It was then followed with an appreciation message for accepting her request to guard her house.

Kusuo gave a quick glance on what's inside the box and once he saw it was another set of cupcakes, his heart jumped in glee. He wrapped his fingers around one of the savory goodness and slowly brought it closer to his face, savoring the moment.

"And one last thing." You pushed his hand unto him, smudging the icing of the pastry all over his face. Once accomplished, you ran as fast as you could, exiting his house before he could even protest and react on your behavior.

He was left there sitting alone, kinda irritated and pissed, his eyebrows meeting because of the annoyance he was feeling towards you.. but for some reason, he still had this light mood lingering in him. 

'Oh...'