•coffee jello with a tint of life•

It has been a year since you woke up from what you believed was a dream.. You were not sure if everything you just experienced was just a figment of your stressed mind or maybe something that actually occurred. Despite all this, you were only sure of these things...

You felt love...

You fell in love...

And you miss him..

With a long minute of sighing, you rested your body as you lay on your bed, your sight glued on your pastel colored ceiling. Even if the room was not lit with light due to you turning it off a couple of moments ago, the color was still visible thus relaxing you. You just had a tiring yet memorable day with your family, the family that you love so dearly...

and that thought alone gave you a reason to have another night of peaceful sleeping

The room was yet again silent, no one from the living room was making a noise for your family was fast asleep as well. The whole household was engulfed in darkness, a good harmonic one to be exact... and this became a golden opportunity for a certain someone to make his move.

The pink haired teen gently placed an object on your empty bedside table before proceeding to gaze at your sleeping form. You may look different to him like how he looks so different to his self as he checked his reflection in a mirror yet your aura was still the same.

You were the same girl that he fell in love with.

You still look so fragile in his eyes, his heart pumping so wildly which was the same feeling he feels every time your presence was near him.. the fact that you could easily make him feel this way still fascinates him up to this day and it will forever continue to live on.

He can't catch up on how many countless times he has tried to find this dimension, how many sleepless nights he has used in attempt to reach you.. and it was all worth it.

Seeing you in a harmonic condition like this even just for awhile is totally worth it.

He took steps closer towards your bed before he felt his knee bumping on the soft material, crouching down to be level with you afterwards. He wanted to just get you and bring you back to his home but he could never do that.

He is willing to wait until you are ready to be with him. Even if it might take a century, he is still willing to wait for you.

Until then, he will just continue to be patient. He wants the best for you and he knew too well that forcefully taking you from the reality that you wanted to be in so bad was not part of the option.

Using his fingers, he softly brushed your hair and placed a peck on your forehead, a satisfied smile triumphantly decorating his face as he finally found his inner self screaming with pure joy after a year of gloom.

"I'll wait for you... I promise...." And with that, he went back to setting his foot in the dimension that he live since unfortunately, his ability to travel and stay on a certain dimension only lasts for a few minutes and the act of travelling is only limited once per day. The inability to follow the rule will result to the destruction of the dimension that he was currently living in due to the too much energy level required for the action.

With a contented feeling settling in his heart, Kusuo was able to sleep a peaceful night.

•••

The rays of the sun hitting your face forced you to wake up as you immediately sat up on your bed to avoid the possibility of the light blinding you.

You rubbed your eyes to take off any sleepiness left in you, your feet now placed fully on the ground while you stood up and did a little stretching. Your sight shifted to your bedside table to check for any candies left that your auntie gave the other day instead another view filled your sight.

Your eyes widen in both confusion and surprise mixed up together. You immediately sat on the floor to have your face directly on level with clear and clean bowl, with a healthy fish with bright colors swimming displayed to your sight.

"GEORGE!" You covered your mouth as you realized that you almost shouted the fish's name out of excitement. It was because of this that you realize that the things you have experienced were real and the person you deeply care about... just actually visited you last night..

You don't know why he didn't directly talk to you but you are certain that there is a good explanation behind it.. And you are willing to wait for that day when he would personally tell it to you.

You are willing to wait for that particular day that you could spend together with him.

"I'll see you again then, Kusuo..."