✓ || 1 pinch of frustration

"Stupid. High Ass. Book shelf!" Irritated grunts slipped from your lips one by one as you tried reaching out for a book that was needed for the another report your class was assigned to again. You were not short though, it's just that the shelf was too high that it's impossible to be reached by most of the people here.

"Just.. a little more" You can feel your arms being stretched to the maximum level. If you're asking why you didn't use a ladder or anything to be stepped on in particular, it's because the librarians are extra strict on letting students borrow any library equipment which sucks like hell.

"Kusuo, help me in here!" You whisper shouted, not aiming to gain any more attention from the librarian. A tired looking Kusuo came to your sight as you bossily pointed the piece of literature that you were needing.

"Get that for me."

"And why would I do that?" 

"You're given the gift of a height that is slightly taller than me. Now vamoose and get me the book!" Kusuo swore he just mentally face palmed his self upon witnessing your illogical reasoning. He took a step closer towards you before releasing an inward sigh, tiptoeing to finally clasped his fingers on the hardbound beauty that you were asking him to get for you.

When Kusuo got ahold of the book, he realized that what he was doing right now is plainly idiotic. Why was he doing this for you? More importantly.. how could you order him like he was your servant.

Instead of handing it to you, he placed the object to the next tier of the shelf which was obviously higher than where it used to be.

"Hoi! Why the hell did you do that?" He didn't give any response but just backed away and continued to observe your now angered expression. Before you could say a remark towards his rude action, he already walked a dozen of steps away from you.

"Diablo." You hissed violently as you helplessly gaze at the book that is now more impossible to reach.

The pink haired teen intended that to happen for he didn't want any likability meter to increase just because of some chivalry actions, thus making him decide to not help you... besides the fact that he's actually kind of annoyed with you.

Speaking of likability meter, he was curious on how much percent your likability was towards him when he did that kind of rudeness towards you. When he checked it, he was taken by surprise.

Your likability towards him is zero... no scratch that.. it was a negative ten (-10)

He didn't expect that having 0 as a percent for one's interest towards another person was possible.. what more if negative?

When a person reached a percent of 20, nobody would already even want to be around him.. but when the number is below that, then it means the existence of the person was not known to the certain individual.

Is his existence just a mere joke to you?

"Ofcourse! Anything for my bro!" A disturbing low voice snapped him out from his thoughts, causing him to shift his sight to the speaker. It was none other than Nendou ruffling your hair. You seemed to be wrapped with a radiant glow of joy because of his presence. The boy with the large structure lend you a hand in getting the book for you and you were quite grateful for it.

Kusuo can't help his self to be eaten alive in curiosity and without thinking twice, he checked your likability towards Nendou and believe it or not, it was a solid 75. In fact, your likability with almost everyone in the room was the same as Nendou's, even for the student who Kusuo doesn't even recognize.

He doesn't have a clue why but he can't stop thinking on the possible reasons why you despise him so much that you don't take his life seriously... maybe the fact that someone he knew for a long time probably doesn't know that he exists and it intrigued him so much. It was stressing him how it was disregarding the fact that he is the most powerful being in the universe since he still can't do anything about that likeability issue that he was experiencing from you.

He's not saying that he wants attention from you nor anyone that is considered to be breathing oxygen. He just wants to know the reason why you had such low likability towards him and since he was known to be a curious boy, he won't stop bombarding your life until he can finally have a lead to the answer.

Sure he was super duper rude towards you but that doesn't still answer the fact on how a -10 percentage of likability became possible. He's the lowkey controller of this universe, he should be the one limiting the minimum percentage and set the standards, not you.

"Alright! Ramen! Ramen!" For the second time, he was interrupted yet again with a response that came out from your very lips. Nendou's emotion became even much more happier as he guided you towards the exit.

"You're not going to have any ramen." Kusuo silently argued with his self as he found him trapped in a silly scenario on tug of war while gripping your arm and tugging your body towards him. It was out of his character to do such foolishness, but his curiosity really got the best of him this time. Your eyebrow was currently irked since you were confused on his sudden attentiveness in the afternoon.

"Oi pal! Would you like to join us?" The strawberry tinted haired boy fell silent as he focused on your face, reading your annoyed expression screaming to him to screw away.

"I don't think he wants to.. He's too busy arranging the books.. Am I right, Kusuo?" You brushed his hand away from your arm before walking away, signing Nendou to follow.

"Oh.. okay." Nendou scratched the back of his neck as he looked at his pal. He was not able to get the happenings between you two. 

Kusuo was left alone, getting even more bothered on why he was so frustrated when it comes to knowing a person's perspective towards him. Maybe people around him like Teruhashi and the other girls that were obsessed with him were giving him too much praise that your disliking towards him caught him off guard and immediately grabbed his interest.

'Good grief.. What am I doing with my life'