7. Meeting Them Again

Navya: Even if I say your buddy is dying bhai?

As soon as the words left from Navya's mouth, Abhi stilled on his place. His eyes widened in shock and Nandini was no better. Abhi's buddy means her bhai, her mentor and her partner in crime. Tears brimmed in her eyes but she didn't let them fall as she had stopped crying a long back. She do fall weak at times but that doesn't means she cries.

Abhi's condition was no less. He rushed to Navya and held her shoulders shaking her slightly.

Abhi: What happened to buddy? Are you mad, Navya!? Is it another trick of yours to get me back home? Tell me!

Navya's eyes filled with tears, first her brother thought she would lie about something so serious and second, on her bestfriend's condition who was lying in the hospital battling for his life.

Navya: It is not a trick bhai.

Abhi: t-then?

Navya: Accident! His car's breaks failed and there was a truck coming from the other side. He couldn't control and it crashed.

At the end her voice choked while Abhi gulped the lump formed in his throat. His buddy needed him but he wasn't there? What type of friend he is?

Abhi: When?

Navya: Last night. He was coming from office and this happened. Doctor said his condition is critical.

Fab5 were silently seeing all this. Except Aliya they all were confused as Aliya knew about whom they were talking but they didn't know.

Abhi: Navya take me to him, Please.

He spoke hurriedly as Navya nodded and started walking towards the exit. Abhi followed her. Nandini was also coming when Navya saw her and her anger rised up.

Navya: You are not coming with us!

Abhi: Navya, please what are you saying? Please don't waste time! Let's go.

Navya looked at him while he just blinked his eyes looking at her. And Nandini, she just stood there lost. She did acknowledge the fact Abhi stopped Navya so she could come but she wasn't in a right state of mind to do anything about it. Her mind was on her bhai, who was in a hospital, maybe counting his last breathes.

Abhi and Navya walked towards the exit and Nandini too came out of her thoughts. She looked at Abhi who turned around and with his eyes asked her to come along them. Not caring about their equation at that moment, Nandini hurriedly called her private jet and left from there.

Fab5 were standing there only looking at each other when Aliya broke the silence.

Aliya: Guys! We have to go, fast!

Cabir: but where?

Aliya: Harshad bhai. We have to tell him about this. And we will go with them. We need to go to solve all this.

They all nodded and left from there. Somewhere, Manik felt like they were interfering someone's life without their permission but then his heart was all ready to do it.

After reaching Harshad's office. They saw Navya and Abhi there. They were talking and next second the three left from there while going Harshad saw Aliya and rushed towards her.

Harshad: Aliya! What are you doing here?

Aliya: Bhai, We are here to inform you. Voh did you hear-

Harshad: I know Aliya. Navya told me. I have to go

Aliya: We will also come, bhai.

Harshad was also not in a good condition. He was too numb and shocked to acknowledge her words. So he just gave her a nod before walking away.