August 30th

Tuesday
5 PM

LanceMcLame: Meet me in front on the school

Gayboy ™: Wait.. What time did you finish school

LanceMcLame: Half past three

Gayboy ™: So you waited for me all that time?

LanceMcLame: Don't make it a fairy tail now mister, but yes I've waited.

Gayboy ™: I'm coming.

LanceMcLame: Okay babe

(...)
(...)
(...)

A black haired boy comes storming out of the school with phone in hand. His face is bright red and his eyebrows are furrowed.
"You called me BABE?!" He exlaims loudly; he walks up to Lance while he shuffles his phone in his back pocket. "You don't have the RIGHT to call m-.."
The rest of the sentence gets muffled as Lance pulls him into his chest; hugging the boy gently. "Fuck, I wanted to hug you since the first time I saw you."
Keith chuckles, rounding his arms around the taller boys waist loosely. "Which was just one and an half hour ago." he says softly.
"Maybe."
"No! Definitely!" Keith drags himself out of the hug, to look at Lance with a scolding face. Lance rolls his eyes at the shorter boy.
"Didn't know you where this small Keithy." Lance grins, ruffling Keith's hair.
"First of all: MY HAIR?!" He yells loudly, which makes Lance giggle, "And don't call me Keithy." A pout forms on Keith's face.

It's silent for a while; with just the two of them standing in front of each other with soft eyes. Lance decides to break the silent:"Let's go." he says softly and starts walking towards the promised 'Fast-food place.'
Keith quickly catches up with the steps of his long-legged friend. "You're really tall." Keith observes, not so very mentally.
He bites his lip immediately afterwards.

DAMN, Keith. What an observation.

"You're just too small." Lance teases and doesn't look at Keith on purpose. He has exactly one hour to figure out how to get on Keith's nerves. He's going to succeed.
Keith snorts, "You're literally a skyscraper? How am I too small?" he says a bit dumbfounded; making Lance chuckle. Lance doesn't answer, he simply keeps walking ahead, no looks shared and no works spoken.
"Whatever McClain."

(A/N: I'm so sorry this is too short and very bad. I'm trying to update daily, but I forgot how much attention a completely written out chapter verges.
I promise you there'll be more and hopefully better. Love you guys.)