September 4th

Saturday
4 pm

Gayboy ™: Hey

LanceMcLame: Hi, Keith

Gayboy ™: You still coming tommorow?

LanceMcLame: If you still want me too

Gayboy ™: Well, I'm not fond of you

Gayboy ™: But I can't leave you alone there, while it's your holiday

LanceMcLame: It's your holiday too.. If you don't want me to come;just tell me. You should have a good holiday too

Gayboy ™: Fuck, Lance.

Gayboy ™: I do want to see you and spend a week with you okay? I'm still just a bit ticked off

LanceMcLame: You have all right to be

Gayboy ™: Just take your clothes and important stuff with you tommorow

Gayboy ™: We have a guest room ready for you

LanceMcLame: Thanks, Keith

Gayboy ™: No problem, just don't be late

LanceMcLame: Can we call?

Gayboy ™: FaceTime? I'm reading a book, so kinda need my hands

Incoming call from LanceMcLame
Call accepted

A book appears on Lance's laptop screen; with above it the top of Keith's head and some purple focused eyes.
Lancr chuckles softly, "How on earth did you answer this call?" he asks.
Keith snorts and pulls down his book a bit, so he can give Lance his look.
"I have toes, you know?" he answers like it's the most obvious thing to answer a call with your toe.
Lance pulls up one eyebrow suggestively. "Of course."

For a while it's silent. Keith is engrossed in his book and Lance is engrossed in the smaller boy. Lance is currently sat on his office chair with his laptop on the desk. A blue shirt is huggig his chest comfortably. He looks decent.
Keith on the other hand; he's located in his bed, laptop pulled onto his lap and a black oversized shirt covering his chest and partly his legs. His collar bones peek out from above the shirt, making Lance a bit aroused.
Every small part of Keith's body that's bare; makes Lance aroused. He's not going to lie about it.
Keith's hair is pulled up into a bun, revealing even more skin around his neck.

Keith feels watched and that's probably a safe thing to think as Lance IS literally staring at him though a laptop. He's tired, really tired. Since the kiss happened, he just fell back into some old mental states, but it isn't too critical.

"Keith, I'm still really sorry" Lance suddenly says, full honesty audible in his voice, "please forgive me."
Keith bites his lip, but does somehow grin.
"I forgive you."