September 7th

A/N: Hey guys.
I have a test week, so that's why I'm not updating and I'm so sorry. This chapter is nothing more then some fluff and a start of the real storyline. It's short, but it's something. I'm really sorry.
Hope you all have a great last week of school.

Tuesday
4 pm

"You have to tell me everything right now." Hunks voice loudly demanded through the phone that was currently held in Lance's hand.

Lance chuckles softly, "Yeah, well, we kissed Hunk." he says a bit high pitched. Hunk didn't make fun of the slight voice crack.

"Does he know?"

"Know what?"

"The username thing?"

"Not yet.."

Hunk sights deeply, "Dude, you have to tell him. You can't keep this from him." Hunk is right. Lance knows Hunk is right, like he always is. But he just doesn't want to tell Keith. Sometimes it's safer to keep the truth then to let it loose. Hunk speaks again:"Lance, you like him right?"

Lance bites his lip. He really likes Keith, but should he tell Hunk? He's definitely going to push him even further to tell the truth. It's not even that bad of a thing, but Lance is scared. Anxious, by the smallest of problems. "Maybe, not like that." he lies and hopes that Hunk won't see right through it.

Lance likes Keith, he want Keith and want to commit WITH Keith. But he's just scared, that they will break up and never speak again, that they will end up being opposites or that Keith finally sees how much emotional bagage Lance has. Because he does. His father isn't the only problem, there is a lot more that he has to cope with.

"Don't lie to me Lance." Hunk says softly, "I'm not going to push you any further, but please know that honesty is key."

"Key to what? Hell?"

"Lance."

"Okay, yeah, sure. I'll try to talk to him this evening"

That seems to shut Hunk up about the whole conversation, much to Lance's pleasure. "Have you seen the new incredibles?"

Immediately Lance presses the phone to his ear a bit more harsh, "NO, DON'T YOU DARE SPOILER." he hisses into the phone a bit too loud. But whatever, Shiro isn't home and it's storming outside, so no pedestrian should hear him.

Hunk chuckles lightly, "I'm not going to. I'm just saying it's a fun movie. We should watch it when you're back."

"Yeah, sure buddy. We will"

A door closing sound echo's through the living room space as Keith comes waddling back into it. He's wearing a black tank top which is a bit too small and too tight on him, not that Lance is complaining. There's also a pair of red sweatpants hanging loosely on his hips. "Who you talking to?"

Lance presses mute on the phone as he guides the device away from his ear. "Hunk."

"Tell him I said hey," he says with a small tug of lips after it. "I'm going to order pizza, do you prefer anything?"

Lance shakes his head, also accompanied with a similar smile. "Surprise me, Kogane."

Keith keeps their gazes connected for just a bit longer. Their stupid smiles still visible. And Lance is grateful for those few extra seconds.

As Keith actually walks off to the house phone now, Lance umutes himself and brings his mobile back to his ear. "I'm back."

"Why did you mute? Was there a secret make-out session I need to know of?"

"Keith told me to tell you hi from him, by now Hunk! Love you buddy!"

(...)
5 pm

"What kind of monster are you?"

"Why?"

"Can you not see what kind of pizza this is Keith?"

"I can perfectly see, I ordered it myself."

"IT HAS PINEAPPLE ON IT."

Immediately Keith groans, "You're not that kind of person are you?"

"I beg you pardon? A person with a normal fuctionating brain?" Lance shoots right back at the small boy. "No way I'm eating this."

Keith rolls his eyes. "Then I'm afraid you won't have dinner." he says before sitting down on the couch and slipping the tip of a slice past his lips.

Lance pouts and plops down right next to Keith, laying his head down on the smaller boys shoulder. He likes how his head just fits there and how it feels so right. He kind off expects Keith to push him off or tell him to scoot away, but he doesn't. He simply slips his left arm around the tall pouty boy.

"Can't you just eat?"

"I hate pineapple on Pizza with a passion Keith."

"I hate you with a passion, yet here we are."

Lance snuggles up closer. "You don't mean that."

"You're right."

(...)

This is it. Now is the time for Lance to talk to Keith. At least try. If he really want to get to know the small boy, he has to do this first.

"Hey Keith? Can we talk?" he asks softly, hoping that Keith will notice the change of mood they're in.

And as Keith pauses the movie, Lance thinks he does. He looks at Lance with a worried furrow in his brows. "Is there something up?"

"Well, not with me," he chuckles nervously, "but I have to tell you something?"

"That sounded more like a question. Are you sure you want to tell me this?"

Lance shakes his head.

"Then why are you going to?"

"You deserve to know."

"You clearly don't want me to, Lance."

And that's true, that's really freaking true and Lance knows it. But he also knows that what Hunk said is more important. "Keith, just listen. Okay?"