September 6th

5 am
Monday

Lance's eyelids were already slowly peeling themselves open. It's five in the morning and the sun is somehow already up. A loud crashing sound though, made Lance's eye not only open, but also widen. He sits upright and tries to wipe some sleep from his eyes, but his hands wouldn't budge. You know that feeling when you wake up and your hands feel so numb? Yeah. Lance felt annoyed and concerned. Who dared to make such noise in the morning and what caused it? He wants to get up and check up on the situation, but his head was racing and spinning overtime.

What if it's Keith? He wasn't ready to see Keith after his shower and he still isn't now. It's just too awkward. Trust him on this; getting a boner in front of your crush plus him actually wanting to help you out? That's some next level awkward. Keith must think so lowly of him now. He groans in frustration. Keith was only making one or two jokes about us having sex to Shiro, that isn't something to cause a tent in your pants?! Right? Right.

Although Lance does find the thought of avoiding Keith for the rest of the week as appealing as impossible. He decides to just get out of bed anyway. He drags his legs over the edge of the incredibly soft guest bed. He pushes himself up and yelps lightly at the wobbly feeling of tired bones as he makes his way out of the room into the hallway.

"I will not kiss you," Lance hears someone very familiar sing from the kitchen, "lips are chapped and faded." He rounds the corner into the kitchen, only to see his favourite black haired boy singing and cooking.

"Didn't know you could sing?" Lance says huskily, he blames his morning voice for sounding nervous. Keith visably jumped at the sound of Lance's voice. He turns around and purple eyes lock with blue ones. "Sorry, didn't mean to startle you."

A red blush starts to cover Keith's checks, nose and partly his ears. Lance takes notice and bites his lip, hard. "Sorry if I waked you up, I dropped a pan." he says sheepishly to fit his red face. All of Lance's annoyance and awkwardness fades away; Keith was being embarrassed and Lance loved it.

Lance takes a step closer to Keith, just close enough for him to see eggs and bacon laying in the pan. "It's fine, I was sort of awake anyway." he partly lies, before bringing his eyes back to Keith's, who was still staring back. "I love your voice."

"That sounds oddly familiar." Keith snorts to try and make the conversation more funny, but Lance wouldn't budge and kept his straight longing face.

He runs a hand through his messy brown locks, "I mean it, your voice is amazing." And as if Keith could turn any more red. The sun-kissed boy couldn't help but continue.
"You're also a very stunning boy you know? Or should I say man, because damn." A smirk starts to take over his lips as he takes another daring step towards the very small boy. "Are you even from this planet? Because, your ass is from out of this world!"

"Okay! Stop! Agh!" Keith groans and places his hands over his ears in embarrassment. He isn't good with people putting him on the spot, Lance can tell. "Don't compliment me ever again."

Lance chuckles as the small mullet boy tries to look intimidating, "Why not? I'm only telling the truth." The speaking boy only walks closer and closer, so close that they can feel each other's breaths. "Your body tells me you don't mind."

Keith's breath hitches and it only pulls Lance in closer. "What do you want Keithy?" he asks suggestivly. They both swallow, Lance in excitement and Keith in nervousness. How did this turn into an arousing situation once again?

This time it's Keith who walks forward; their chests brush together with every deep breath. "What I want?" he repeats the question and leans his face in even closer. Their noses bump together, but they don't mind. Lance's heart is racing in his chest, but his face and body stays composed on the outside.

Lance bites his lip as Keith's eyes flutter close gently and he leans in even further. Lance's head is working overtime. "You don't want this." Lance says as he starts to lean back a bit. Keith opens his eyes for a little while.

"No, I do." Keith says and bites his lip, trying to lean in again. His eyes close again. Their lips almost brush together, but this time Lance fully pulls away. He presses his hand to Keith's cheek. Softly, he caresses it with his thumb. The small, aroused and oh so embarrassed boy finally opens his eyes fully. "Don't you?" A conflicted pout is showing on his slightly freckled face.

Lance looks for Keith's eyes and when he finds them he speaks:"Trust me I do," he says calmly. His thumb keeps tracing up and down on Keith's cheek. "but I want you to be sure. Not just go with the heat of the moment."

Keith shuffles closer and slips his arms around Lance's waisth, pressing his head in the taller boy's chest. "I like you Lance, I want this."

Lance presses Keith off him just enough to see his face, "Wait you're serious? Can I kiss you?" he asks, cupping Keith's face in his hands as he searches for any kind of agreement in the small boy's eyes. But when they both start to lean in again, he finally closes the gap and their lips crash together comfortably. Keith's lips are rough yet so smooth, Lance loved it. He craved it.
They both decide not to deepen it; they want to keep it soft and honest.

So there are no lips parting, no biting or groaning. Just small soft kisses with lips de- and reconnecting. Suddenly Keith cranes his neck back in an attempt to fully disconnect from the kiss. Lance reaches forward with his lips in an attempt to touch Keith's again, but Keith just chuckles and leans away further. He presses the back of his hand against Lance's mouth. "Lance," he giggles making the crushing boy swoon, "I don't want to get in too deep just yet."