August 30th

Sunday
5 pm

Lance chuckles softly as Keith awkwardly stares at his food. The obvious angst to eat in front of someone you just met and aren't comfortable with just yet. They know it verges time to get to know each other, but their insides are turning and twisting in impatience. They want to move forward, become friends and be everything except for awkward.
Keith bites his lip, while he secretly checks the time on his phone.
"You want to go home?" Lance asks quietly, he obviously saw the unmeaningful action.
Keith's eyebrows develop a small quirk. "No.." he says very truthfully "Lance, I'm just.. Awkward." He scratches the back of his neck and let's out a shaky breath.
"I'm sorry if I'm not the same as over text. You're just very great, pretty and so impressive."
"Impressive?" Lance repeats Keith's last word; confusion takes over his face quickly. "How am I impressive?"
Keith let's himself smile warmly. "You know.." His eyes find Lance's, "I don't think I can explain.. You just are admirable."
Lance chuckles, "Just a second ago I was impressive and now I'm admirable. Damn, Kogane." He says jokingly, but as Keith's face turns red without a hint of any other emotion; he keeps talking.
"You aren't any different in real life, just a lot cuter."
Keith giggles, but doesn't reply. He shakily brings a frie to his lips and slides it into his mouth. As on que, Lance does the same thing. Not once losing sight of the beautiful boy in front of him.

Keith's looking out of the window, watching as multiple cars pass by the 'restaurant'. They talk about a topic between some fries, but most of the time it's just silent; as if there's nothing to talk about. They both feel the urge to talk, but they also both have that conflicted feeling of angst.
Lance told Keith about his Cuban roots and how his mother talks fluently Spanish around the house. He told Keith about his best friend Hunk and his siblings. But whenever he asked Keith questions, they would get dismissed by the black haired boy himself; saying how he's more interested in Lance's stories.

"Can you talk Spanish?" Keith suddenly asks, turning his face away from the window to lock purple eyes with blue ones.
Lance nods, "Yeah, of course." he smirks at the mullet boy, "Eres realmente jodidamente caliente." He winks seductively at the end of his sentence. Keith smiles, like he has been doing all evening. "I have no idea what you said and I don't know if I want to." he says softly. The tanner boy replaces his smirk with a related smile to Keith's. "Maybe."
"I hate it when you maybe me."
"Do you really?"
"Maybe." Keith says; making them both chuckle softly. "Really clever Kogane."

(A/n: There'll be more :)!)