Make Up Your Mind (end)

A/n: soooooooo this is it. This will be the last chapter, BUT there will be an epilogue that's going to be a beginning for the  sequel. I HOPE YOU ARE CONTENT WITH THIS CHAPTER. Love you guys so much! Your reactions on this fiction are amazing and so funny.

"Hey, Keith?" Lance tries quietly, hoping that Keith's either awake or not in a deep slumber. He doesn't want to wake his small boy up, just for one question. "Are you up, baby?"

Suddenly the body besides him rolls over onto his other side, now facing Lance. "Did you just call me 'baby'?" Keith asks tiredly.  His eyes are doing their best at trying to stay open and his lips form a small droopy smile. Lance's heart is in danger with this sight in front of him.

"Maybe." Lance let's a smirk take over his lips. "Do you not want me to?"

Suddenly a pair of soft, familiar lips press upon his gently. Lance loves Keith kisses. They surely improved since their first kiss. Keith is the gentle, but dominating kind and Lance loves it.

They pull apart slowly, both of their faces covered with happiness. "It's fine. You can call me whatever you like, Lance." Keith answers. He gently places his hand on Lance's cheek, letting his thumb caress the skin there. "But why did you want to know if I'm awake?"

"I wanted to ask if you want me to stay here, to sleep with you. But I didn't want to assume that you want me to stay, so, yeah."

"Lance,"

"Yes?"

"Stay here."

Lance chuckles vaguely. "But you said you wanted space and time.." he says, ending his sentence with a yawn.

This is what bothers Lance about Keith.
He said he wanted more time to get to know each other more and talk about themselves and their issues and whatever, but here they go; kissing and cuddling. And everytime they kiss, Lance is scared that Keith will back out once again. He wants Keith to stay with him and be WITH him.

Suddenly Keith's thumb starts to move over his cheek again. "I know I said that, Lance. No need to remind me." Keith mumbles.

"Well, I should remind you."

"Why? It doesn't matter what I said Lance! I want to kiss you now and cuddle with you now!"

Lance groans unhumanly, making Keith immediately retreat his hand. This is exactly what he meant. Keith saying he wants one thing, doing the other and ending up going back to what he said. It's hurting the Spanish boy.

"BUT ONLY NOW IS NOT ENOUGH KEITH!" Lance yells, feeling tears well up in his eyes, but none spill. He doesn't want to cry, no. He isn't going to cry. "I want you forever."

Keith bites his lip. "Lance,"

"No."

"I don't know, Lance."

Lance nods slowly, still not letting his tears escape from his eyes. He has to leave this bedroom, but he won't. "Tell me what you feel, Keith."

"Can we talk about this tommorow?"

"I'll leave."

He tries to get up from the bed, but immediately gets dragged down again by Keith. Immediately Keith snuggles up to the tall boy and carelessly places his head on top of Lance's chest. "Please, stay."

"But for how long?"

As Lance gets no reply, he simply sights and let his hand slip around Keith's waist to pull him closer. "Goodnight Keith."

(...)

Keith wakes up first, luckily. He still feels the familiar warmth radiating from Lance's body. This is how Keith wants to wake  up everyday, but his mind and heart are having an argument. His heart wants to be with Lance, how Lance wants to be with him. But his mind is racing about why it's wrong, why they can't and how it will destroy the both of them. Another part of his mind, thinks it won't destroy them. It may just heal their wounds.