Chapter 5...

~

I walked down the to the door..Cameras flashing in my face. People screaming and asking for autographs. Security guard in front of me, behind me, on the sides of me, leading me into the arena. I walked to my dressing room, and in there...i saw Chresanto. "Hey baby," He said getting up and walking towards me. "I got you these". He pulled out a red rose. I smiled. Chresanto leaned in to me. i leaned to him and we kissed. Chresanto pulled away. My eyes were still closed. "Nicole....Nicole?....NICOOOOLE!

"NICOLE! WAKE YO BUTT UP!" someone yelled in my face.

I slowly opened my eyes. Dianna was in my face. "Dont forget school's today!" she said. I groaned and pushed her off me."AYE!" She said brushing her self off. She walked downstairs. I sighed and got out the bed and let out a loud yawn.

I did all that morning stuff (blah blah blah) , went downstairs and threw my book bag on the couch and sat down. "Is your car still broke down?" i ask. "Yerp. I couldnt get no one to fix it" Dianna said.

"So im Guessing i have to ride the bus again"

"yep. sorry"

My stomach growled. "Someone's hungry" Dianna said looking at me and smirking. My stomach growled again. I groaned. " you should've ate last night!" Dianna exclaimed.

"Whatever" i said." i gotta go, i here the bus outside". i got up an walked to the front door." Whats wrong with you?" Dianna asked. "Nothing." i said plainly.

I stepped out the door and closed it and walked out to the bus and stepped on.

I Sat the the closest seat to the front, and again my seat was the only free one.

I looked out the window.

All my dreams of becoming famous.....shattered. Just because of one big rip of a red paper. I thought i could actually get a chance to show the world who i am.......but i guess not. There probably arent any more audition papers left. I could go ask. But i doubt it.

I felt someone plop down beside me. " Aye big head. nice outfit.....NOT" I heard a familiar voice say.

Rayan.

He laughed. I didnt do anything. I just kept on staring out the window like he wasnt even there.

Im tired of his bullshit. Im tired of him messing with me, and my life. HE JUST MESSED UP A GREAT OPPORTUNITY! I don't care what he or his crew does. I.am.sick.and.TIRED OF IT!

I bit my lip, trying not to cry.My lips trembled. I held my hands together and swallowed.

(Ray's POV)

I looked over to Nicole and saw tears in her eyes.

Why she cryin' ? I aint do nothin'!

"Why you cryin" i asked. "And you care because?" she said, not even looking at me. I squinted my eyes.

Yeah. She's Right.

Why do i care?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Still Ray's POV)

BREAKFAST~~~~~

I walked towards the boys who was sitting at a table near Nicole and her friend.

"Why yall sittin over here?" i ask. "Cause we wanna ease drop on they convo" Craig said laughing. I sat down.

"Hey look," i said, trying to get the boys attention," I sat by Nicole this morning cause there was no seats left. And i said 'sup big head', but she didnt say anything...and then a minute later i saw tears in her eyes and shit" i said.

The boys just stared at me. Then busted out laughing. "*laughing hard* she was crying??" Craig asked laughing. "And you would care because?"

I shrugged. "I didnt care"

(Nicole's POV)

"Why dod you look so sad?" Nstausha asked. I sighed. "No reason"

"But if you sigh, something has to be wrong"

"Nothings wrong" i said, sighing.

"SEE! you did it again!"Nstausha pointed out.

I sighed.

Maybe a am doing that too much....

"Well.....Yesterday on the bus..Rayan-That jerk over there threw my audition paper out the window. And a car ran over it and ripped it!" i explained. "Now i cant do the audition"

"Those little assholes-"

"Just dont go over there and say anything to them!" i said.

"Oh im going over there!"

"NOO!"

Nstausha got up and walked over to the boys with her arms folded.

Oh lord...

I ran over to her and whispered to her "Dont do it"

" So you guys think its okay to mess with Nicole like this?" Nstausha asked them.

I slapped my forehead.

The boys nodded. "Pretty much" they said.

Nstausha stood there, glaring them down. "Here's the deal" She said. She sat at the table.

"mess with her again, and yall will be laid out on this floor!" she said.

"Oooooo. Feisty" Criag said licking his lips. "someones finna get slapped!" Nstausha sung.

I didnt say anything. I was just shocked.

"The new girl wanna go ham now" Jacob said.

"Thats it! Im done! IM DONE! Just know if you mess with me or Nicole, Someone gon get slapped!" Nstausha said getting up and leaving.

I followed close behind her and we sat back at the table.

"Wow" i said. "Was it too much?" Nstausha asked.  i paused

"Now you're scared of me huh? I can tell by the way you're look-

"NO! Im glad you did that!" I said smiling. Nstausha smiled.

"Just know! I will always have your back Nicole! 100%" She said hugging me.

( Chresanto's POV )

Woah dere!

Im actually kinda scared of that girl.....

Man Nicole have a real tough friend. The way Nicole was looking when Nstausha did that......She just looked so innocent.......

I thought.....It was kinda cute- SHUTUP CHRESANTO!

You do not like her!!

Do you?