Chapter 16...

Craig's  POV~

I banged my fist hard against the wall. "DAMN PRINCE WHY?!"

 Prince had just called me, stuttering, saying that he 'accidently' shot Nstausha. I almost went Gorilla on that nigga. 

I grabbed my keys and forced the front door open. I locked top hatch and slammed the door behind me. I kept mumbling to myself. 

Knew i shouldn't have let her go. . . 

Prince dumb ass, 

what he doin' with a damn gun any fucking way?

 I kept on walking until i got to the doorstep of ray's house. And instead of ringing the bell, I banged hard against the door. "OPEN THE DAMN DOOR!" I screamed. 

Nstausha's POV-

I had just woken up from a dream the clearly lasted forever.I felt a shock of pain quiver through my body, mostly my stomach. I lifted my head, to see a huge blood stain on my shirt. "What the-"

There was a loud knock on the door. "OPEN THE DAMN DOOR!"

Well damn, whoever that person is, he's mad-wait, that's craig's voice. All of a sudden, raquan popped out of nowhere. "COMING!" he yelled, running vigorously out of the door. I raised my eyebrow in confusion. Then Jacob walked in. "Heeey,' he dragged, slightly looking down. I blinked. 

"Look Nstausha, I am . . . very sorry that-"

I interrupted him with a look. Not a look of anger, but a look of worry. "I don't want to die," I said, carefully holding my stomach. Jacob bent down beside me. "You're not 'taushy', believe that. It's just a shot in the stomach,". "I know,"I stated. I took a deep breath. Then the door busted open, and in came Craig and Raquan. "Baby!" Craig squealed ,running to me. He wrapped his arms around my shoulders, trying to keep far away from my wound.  Jacob rose and backed away. 

Craig stroked his fingers through my hair. "What did you do to deserve this?" he questioned,looking me deep in the eyes.  He then looked over at Jacob. Jacob backed away a little, getting a little signal of anger. "I'll give you guys some time," he said slowly, walking out the room.  "Baby, I'll never let you go anymore," Craig said, stroking my hair.

Nicole's POV-

 I stood there and thought . . .Chresanto wanted to talk to me?

I couldn't believe it. I shouldn't believe it. After all he's put me through, and he now wants to speak up?

I sighed then slightly opened the door. I peeked through the cracks. Luckily, he wasn't there anymore. I fully opened the door and walked out. Just as i walked around the corner to the steps, he stood there, right in front of me. He stopped me by grabbing my arms gently. "Nicole . . . I have something to say,"

My eyes widened in shock. His hands are on my arms. . . what does this mean?

"Nicole. I know.I've been messing with you-and stuff for years now. I-. . . i don't know what i was doing. It was so a habbit that-" he kind of choked on his words. "I was so influenced, and caught up on with the other boys were doing, i did it too. I really wanted to tell you, how i really felt. . . But i couldn't. Because i knew you'd hate me to death. I have the guts now to tell you. Im really sorry Nicole. Please forgive me,"

I swallowed. A lump was forming in my throat. "Please Nicole, forgive me," Chresanto said once more. I was too shocked, i couldn't even speak. 

I finally opened my mouth to say something, but Diana came running up the steps. Chresanto quickly let go of my arms. Diana raised one eyebrow at me, then looked at Chresanto. "You're about to leave Chres," she informed, patting his back, making him stagger torwards the steps. With one last look at me, Chresanto hurried down the steps along with Diana to the front door. I didn't move a bit. My eyes were actually building up tears. I ran to my room and shut the door behind me.

I should've said something! gosh im so stupid!

I collapsed onto the bed, letting the tears flow through. Oh, my life is changing. It's too much for me to handle. I grabbed onto the sheets and flipped them over me. covering my whole body. I shifted my postion to the side, and laid my hand on my thigh. 

Maybe if I put in a little pleasure, then my life would be right, Right? 

I could feel my past take over me. My body started to shake, as i slowly inched my hands down my pants. 

The thought ran in circles inside my head.

Maybe if I put in a little pleasure, then my life would be right, Right? 

Won't it help?

I let out a soft moan.

Its happening again.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________-

I know, I know, short chapter. But eh, im using some of the good stuff for da next chapter~! 

Surprised huh? saw what happened between Nicole and Chresanto?

Hmm, will Nstausha be okay?

What's Craig gonna do to Jacob?

What will Jacob do to apoligize?

All of this in Chapter 17-

just 10+votes/comments :)