Chapter 8...

"We have to .......move out?"i asked,unsure of what she said. "Yes Nicole, we have to pack up and go" Dianna said, bursting out in tears. "i just dont know what to do! Ive tried to pay for the bills but i just dont have enough money!" Dianna cried.

A tear rolled down my cheek.

"there's only one way" i said. "and what is that?" Dianna asked, looking at me.

"i need to win that audition"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

NEXT DAY AT SCHOOL~~~~

"Hey Nicole!!" Nstausha yelled after me. "Not now Nstausha! I gotta turn in this paper! " I said. Nstausha stood there, then walked back to the table.

I ran to the front desk office and ran to the attendance lady. "Excuse! Are you still taking audition slips?" I asked, taking a breath from running. "Im sorry, not anymore, they were due yesterday" The lady said.

WHAT?!

"B-But i have to turn this in! This is my only chance!" I said, getting worried. The lady shook her head slowly. "Im sorry ma'am, but it cant be turned in"

I turned away and held my face. I quickly turned around and walked closer to the desk. So close that i was a foot away from the lady's face. "It cant be turned in yet" I whispered. "If it isnt then you can just sneak it in right?"

The lady squinted her eyes. "Ma'am do you know this is an attendance lady you're talking to? If i sneak in anything, my job is off!" The lady said, shooing me away.

"Wait, Please! This is very important to me and my family! Please! My family and i are going through tough things right now!"

"Rght now! You should be in the ISS room! Bye-Bye!" the lady said, waving her hand. I sighed hard and walked away.

Stupid ass dont know what im going through..

I slowly walked to the ISS room. "Nicole!" i heard someone yell. I turned and saw Nstausha running towards me. "Before you go i gotta tell you what Chresanto and his crew were talking ab-"

"Hey Nsatusha, can you do me a favor?" I asked, getting an idea. "Umm....sure" Nstausha said.

'Here, take this." i said giving her the audition paper. "Why are you giving me this"She asked. I leaned closer to her.

"i gotta plan sense the lady wont let me turn it in"I said, looking at her. Nstausha squinted her eyes. "Hmmmm.....i like plans" she said smirking.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nstausha's POV~~~~

I walked to the cafeteria and sat to the nearest table near Chresanto and his crew. I leaned in closer to hear what they were talking about.......

"Dude, she's not your type" Jacob said shaking his head. "I dont know! I like her and i dont like her at the same time! I just dont know!" Chresanto said, running his fingers through his hair. Criag was just sitting there eating hos food, not minding what in the world was going on.

Its my time.....

I got up and walked over towards them. "The beast arrived" the boys said, looking up at me. "Keep talking! You'll be seeing the ceiling of your coffin!" i said, slamming my hand on the table. The boys jumped. "Got it!" i yelled. "Yes ma'am!" the boys said in unison.

I walked around the boys. "Alright. We have things to do today! We have to help my friend out!" i said. "What if we dont want to?" Rayan asked. "Oh you will! I'll make sure" I said. Rayan looked down at his tray.