Chapter 11...

Chresanto's POV~~~~

Did i actually just see Nicole come out the restroom?

Come out.....the men's restroom?! I must be seeing things.

I shook my head and walked in the restroom, hearing a crunch. I looked to my feet and saw that i stepped on a piece of glass. I slowly looked up to a broken mirror. "What the...." i said, my voice trailing off. I saw a bunch of paper towels flooding the trash bin. The towels weren't even dirty. I slowly walked over to it and peeped over it. I took a towel from the counter and moved the towels out the way.

I squealed and stepped back. A bloody towel fell to the floor.

WTF IS THIS?!

I slowly stepped over to the towel and bent down to look at it.

"It's still draped...and wet" i mumbled. It must have been recent. I looked closer and spotted a ring on the floor. I picked it up and scanned it.

N.G . It had and engraved signature on it. I dont know who it is, but it might by handy for some reason. The letters seem familiar.

I got up and walked out, not wanting to use the restroom any more. I walked out the gas station towards my house.

~

I unlocked the door and stepped in. "Helloo" i called. "Mom?"

No answer.

I ran upstairs into moms room, but didn't see her. She probably went somewhere. I walked to my room and shut the door behind me. I let out a huge sigh and looked at the ring again. My phone vibrated in my pocket.

I pulled it out and looked at the caller ID.

Mom.

I answered it. "Mom? where are you?" i asked."Well hey to you too!" mom snapped. I didn't say a word. "Where are you?' i repeated. I heard a sigh. "Im at the grocery store!"

"Getting what?"

"Grocerie!" mom exclaimed. "Hm." i mumbled."Anyways, i called you to se if you were home..are you?"

"Yes mom" i said. "Good.Well, alright" mom said. "Bye" i said. i hung up the phone and collapsed on the bed, still looking at the ring.

N.G........Who is N.G?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nicoles POV~~

I ran as far as i can away from the gas station and sat on an empty bench by an empty looking place.  closed my eyes and breathed in and out, absorbing the horrible pain of my arm. I took off the jacket and looked at the marks.

Still blood pouring out. I got my jacket and wrapped it around my arm like a bandage.

Now im freezing to death. I looked at my watch.

10:56

I sighed. My stomach growled. "uggh" i groaned. I rubbed my stomach and looked up at the sky. Tears falling down the side of my face. I looked at the stars, attempting to relax. But i couldn't.

The pain and my suffering were tensing me up even more. I kept balling up my fists and stretching my hands out.

Wait....

I looked down at my hands. "Wheres my ring?" i mumbled. I got up and looked on the bench. "Wheres my ring?" i repeated.

I looked at my hands again. "Ohhh nooo" i squealed.

I looked down the sidewalks for my ring. No! I couldn't have lost it! My mom made that ring for me as a gift the day before she died.

"NO NO NO NO!" I yelled. I started running back to the gas station. I ran in and went back to the bathroom. I looked on the floor. "where the fuck is it?!" i squealed.

Someone tapped my shoulder. "Excuse me, but is there something wrong?"

I turned around and saw a lady, the gas station cashier. "Y-yes.." i stuttered. "I-i just lost my pencil...that's all"

"Oh..."the lady said. She walked away. I grabbed my hair and pulled it. "nooooo!" i mouthed. I sighed hard and stomped out the gas station.

I sat on the ground and put my head in my hands.

That ring meant everything to me. and now its gone! I cant ever be the same without it. I was special.

I laid on the bench and looked up at the sky.

Can my life get any worse?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dianna's POV~~~

Tyler came in and stood there, rubbing his eyes. "What happened?" he asked, in his small soft voice. I sighed and walked over to him. "Nothing" i said. "But i heard yelling" Tyler said. "We just had...a little argument" i said.

"Oh..." Tyler said. He started to walk out, but he stopped. "Is she okay?" he asked.

I nodded. "She'll be fine" i said. Tyler walked away.

Maybe i went alittle too far on her. I didnt mean to yell,....i was just so stressed.

The door opened and Damian came in. "Where's your sister?' he asked. He laid by me and wrapped his arms around my waist. I sighed. "We had an argument....and she ran off" i said.

Damian rubbed my back. "i didnt mean to yell at her....i was just too stressed about what was going on that i just let it out." i said. "I hope shes okay"

"Dot worry...she will be"Damian said. I sighed.

I just wonder where she is....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

NICOLE'S POV~~

THE NEXT DAY~

I woke up, noticing that i slept on the bench. I slowly got up. Did i just sleep on the bench?

A sharp pain shot through my arm and i groaned. I got up and looked around at the empty town. I checked my watch.

9:34

DAMN! IM LATE FOR SCHOOL!

I started torun to the house. I digged in my pockets for a key. Luckily, one fell out. I picked it up and unlocked the door. I ran up the steps, not worrying if anyones here and looked through my bag for clothes.

I took them out and quickly put them on. I quickly got another jacket and put it on. I grabbed my book bag and ran down the steps and saw Dianna.

"Nicole?" she asked, getting. up. "Dianna. i dont have time. im late for school" i said.I walked out the doorand started running towards the school.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"You're late Ms.Gates!" The teacher said. "Im sorry ma'am" i said, breathing heavily and giving her the late pass,

I saw Rayan beside me, looking out the corner of his eye at me, frowning.

I looked staright forward.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~