Chapter 6...

(Chresanto's POV)

"Damn....what was that?" Jacob asked. "I dont know....but she tough AF" Rayan said.

"I still like messin' with Nicole" Chresanto said. The boys stared at him.

( Nicole's POV)

Me and Nstausha grabbed our trays and threw our breakfast away and sat at the table until the bell rung.

We walked to our lockers. Luckily, Nstausha's was right next to mine. I saw the boys walk over to us, but pass by.

"Are their lockers over here?" Nstausha asked. I nodded and sighed. "Just know that if they come over here......."her voice trails off and she chuckled. "Stuff gon happen"

I nodded.

Oh yeah. Somethings gonna happen alright......

(Nstausha's POV)

'Hold on" i said."I have to go to the restroom". Nicole nodded and i walked to the restroom to look at my hair. "Whew! I needa stop yellin'!" i said to myself.

I breathed in and out and walked back outside.

I felt a hard slap across my butt. I squealed and quickly turned to see Craig standing behind me, biting his lips. "Shawty gotta booty! dammmmnnn" he said looking me up and down.

I grabbed his arm, turned him around and put my arm around his neck. I held him tighter and whispered in his ear. "touch my ass, again....and your ass...will be grass"

Craig swallowed. "y-yes ma'am"

I let go. "Good!" i said smiling and walking away.

"What was all that about" Nicole asked, closing her locker. "Oh nothing." i said, staring out the corner of my eye at Craig. "nothing at all"

"Okie dokie..........Lets go to class!" Nicole said pulling my arm to fisrt period.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

GYM~~

(Nicole's POV)

"We play volleyball today" i said pinning up my hair.

"Great!" Nstausha said sarcastically. We walked outside to the volleyball net.

All the boys and girls were outside watching. "Alright! I will pick people to go against each other!" The coach explained.

"First i'll choose.........Nstausha! over there....Carly over there!....Tanisha over there.....and Nicole! You'll be with Nstausha!"

We got into position and coach gave me the ball.

Too bad im horrible at volleyball. And when i say horrible....i mean it.

I gulped and held my hands together and shot the ball up and threw it to the other side. Carly hit it back.

Oh lord.....I cant hit back!! Its coming my-

The ball hit my right in my face and i fell to the floor. I heard a bunch of laughs.

 "Oops! im sooooooo sorry!" the girl said laughing."Are you okay?" Nstausha asked, helping me up. "Yeah, im fine...i guess" I siad getting up.

My face felt like it was about to fall off! I am NOT okay!

~
Tanisha threw up the ball and threw it over to our side. Nstausha threw it back and Carly threw it.

Im gonna catch it. I got this. I will shoot it right back.........

IN HER FACE!

The ball came flying over my way. I caught the ball and jumped up my the net and threw it right at Carly's face. She screamed and fell.