Chapter 20...

Day 2-Center Auditions-Round 2

Nicole

T h e  S e c o n d  R o u n d  O f  A u d i t i o n s   W a s  T h e  T o u g h e s t  O f  A l l.

Several people have been crying out of anxiety. Mostly everyone left the stage with surly expressions. Only because this round required dancing....obviously they weren't well at it. My eyes followed the morose child as he walked off stage. My gaze followed to the empty stairs, waiting for me to step up and walk out. I took a deep breath.

This is the end.

This is how I will show the world who I am.

But krumping isn't exactly the best way. I pushed through the curtains making my way towards center stage, exposing my red plaid plants and white Wiz Khalifa shirt with short, black sleeves. I shook my supras around and fiddled with my fingers and arms until I cued the music. 

Take a deep breath.

Don't let nervousness get over you!

Too bad I never practiced.

-----------------------------------------

Chresanto

I wanted to be at her second round of auditions , but Craig kept me over his house because of his 'problem' with Nstausha's dad.

"Bruh, can't you see that her dad is trying to kill her?!" Prod sulked, pulling at his hair. I kept my voice in a low tone. "She ran away from him...it doesn't mean that he's a murderer". My glance turned over to Nstausha, how had eyes down at the floor. I sighed slightly and sat back in the chair, crossing my legs. "You two can work this out, while I take a quick nap" I yawned, sarcastically patting my mouth. 

I shut my eyes, but suddenly feeling something large, but from hit my stomach. I jerked up and growled in pain. Nstausha had threw a biggo pillow at me. "STUBBORN!" she yelled, throwing another pillow at my face. "Ouch! DAMN!!" I shut my eyes and shielded my face away from multiple pillows being thrown at me. 

Ray walked in..eyes widened at the constant pillow-throwing. He ducked as one flew in his direction. "Damn. What yall havin'? A pillow fight?" he picked the pillow off the floor,"Why wasn't I invited?" he added in a questioning tone. He flung the pillow to Craig who frowned in reaction.

"Cause it wasn't

official. It was to get Chres's lazy ass up"

"I'm not lazy"

"Yo' momma"

"Hey, Hey, Hey now."Ray interrupted,"Let's not talk about people's mommas". I kissed my teeth. "Man...I'm out. I got stuff to do" . I rose from the couch and saluted everyone. "What stuff?" Jacob asked, walking in. "Ion know...stuff better than this," and with that, I opened the front door. "Peace out...fuckers" I mumbled, closing the door behind me.