Chapter 18...

Chresanto's POV~

I held my red cup, drunk as fuck. Normally, i'd get up and act crazy. But you don't see that happening do ya? Nope.

"Bro, are you okay?" i heard someone ask. "Of cooourse"I slurred, rising from the chair. I dropped the red cup and patted the person on the shoulder. "Are you okay?" i questioned,blinking slowly.

"Um,yeah."

I nodded, and dragged past the person, walking inside my house. There was a full party. Drunk,and high people everywhere. The music was bumping loud and it was crowded like lovebugs on a car. I dragged myself up the steps, bumping into every person i saw loitering.

"Chres! Man, what's wrong with you?"

I shook my head. "Nothing".

I strained for vision at who said that, but I couldn't see anything but blur. I was mind-fucked and dragged myself loosely. I grasped for the doorknob and pushed open the door. I started to cough uncontrollably,leaning onto my dresser. "Damn," I mumbled.

Then it came up. Literally.

Nstausha's POV~

It's about time that i've gotten out of this bed. My stomach is healing, i can walk, and i have to get in contact with Nicole. I never spoke with her in a long time. So i picked up the phone and dialed her number .

"Hello?" said a voice on the other end, much croaky. "Hey Nicole, This is Nstausha,your friend-"

"Hey Nstausha," she said, seeming like she wasn't interested. "What's wrong?" I questioned. I heard a loud sigh. "I'm tired, beat, and horrified," she said. I frowned. "Plus, my auditions are tomorrow," she continued. I heard another loud sigh. I cocked my head to the side. "Auditions?"

"Some lady gave me a card for auditions at the Monde Center. It's tomorrow, so im krumping and playingn the piano for the first two rounds".

"I heard about that place," I said.

There was a long silence.

What in the got dang world is wrong with Nicole? Why is she so anti-social right now?

"Well, um. I gotta go, talk to you later."

With that, she hung up, not even giving me the chance to say something. I sighed and threw the phone on the bed.

"Baby?"