Chapter 19...

Chresanto's POV-

"Talk about a scene...you threw up in yo' room last night, and people called me over like it was some kind of killing!" 

Rayan, Jacob, Craig and Nstausha tried to keep up a pace with me. Me eyes focused on the buildings up ahead, ignoring what Craig just said. "Soo..we're going to the audition?" Nstausha asked, for the 5 time. I huffed. "Yes..yes we are.". I could feel Ray roll his eyes. I stopped dead in my tracks and turned to him."Look, if you don't want to go, then you can go back to yo' crusty as house where yo bitches is waiting for you," I said coldly, taking a step back. Ray didn't say a word, of move an inch. 

I started to walk forwards towards the center that caught my eye. As soon as we got up to the door, I turned to the rest. "So are yall going?". They all nodded except for Ray, who stood literally mindless. I sighed. "Alright then, lets go.." I said, while pushing open the glass doors. 

--

"SHH! Damn, we ain't supposed to be here without no ticket anyway!" I rolled my eyes, "So shush 'for we get caught!" I added, peeping through the auditorium doors. I slowly pulled open the door, and crept in, holding it back for the other to come in. I closed the door ad tip-toed towards some rows of chairs.

"Why we all the way in the back?" I heard Jacob ask. I narrowed my eyes at him. "At least we got in fo free!--well snuck in...You better be happy we got a seat anyway," I whispered, sitting down in a chair. Everyone sat down and glanced at the stage, who now had Nicole walking up to the center, sitting at her piano.

Nicole's POV-

I took a deep breath and sat at the piano bench. My fingers were slightly fidgeting and it was really cold in here. I took another deep breath and placed my fingers on the keys. I was waiting for the key...

"You may begin, Nicole"

The spotlight shown bright on me, and that's when my fingers set forth on the keys, pushing at them gracefully.

(A/N: If you want to know what the song sounds like, you can listen to the video over there---->)

I slowly looked up while playing to see the crowd taking a good stare at me. Right before I began to stare back at my keys, I glanced at the very top, to see....Nstausha...Jacob...Rayan...Craig......and Chresanto, all staring down at me. The song was close to ending,but before the last key was supposed to be played, I stopped.

There was no clapping, not only because the audience wasn't supposed to, because tears were running down my eyes. I quickly bowed and walked off the stage and through the curtains. Every person stared at me, talked to me, even tried to comfort me. But I rejected them all and ran straight towards the bathroom. That was all until Nstausha popped right in front me. "NICOLE! That was awesome!" she squealed, squeezing me into a hug. I wiped my eyes. "Thanks." I said, taking a breath.