Chapter 9...

Sorry i didnt write in a long time guys! But here's chapter 9! Hope you Enjoy! :D

~

THAT NIGHT~

Nicole's POV~~~

I went to tyler's room and saw him laying on the bed with his head in the pillow. "heey" i whispered. Tyler popped his head up. "Hey" he replied, in a raspy sounding voice. I frowned. "whats wrong with your voice?" i ask, sitting down by him.

"My throat hurts" he said rolling over on his back. I laid down next to him." Why? What happened?"

"i dont know....i just drunk grape juice...and now it hurts" Tyler said turning towards me. "it hurts" he said.

I pulled him towards me And rubbed his back." Its gonna be okay" i murmured. I heard a knock on the door. I turned and saw Dianna at the doorway."Can i talk to you for a second?" she asked. I slowly got up and walked towards Dianna and closed the door.

"What?" I asked. "I decided to get an application for you at McDonalds....you know just in case you dont make it at the audition"She said, handing me an application to McDonalds. I looked at her. "But i dont need it, I know im gonna make it" I said. I went to my room and put the application in my drawer.

Just in case i dont.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I rolled around on my back on the bed and stared at the ceiling. I heard barking dogs outside and loud party music.

Can there ever be some peace or quiet around here?!

I put the pillow over my face and sighed.

All of a sudden, i hear i loud knock on our door, and loud people in it.

"Dont open it.Its just a bunch of drunk people" i heard Dianna say. I got up and peeped out the window. There were to men with two beer bottles in their hands, dancing around and laughing weirdly.

I shook my head and laid back down on the bed.

Where i come from, thre's never peace. There's wasn't one time in the house, that i've smiled truly......

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"WAKE UP SLEEPY HEAD!!" I heard tyler yell. I groaned and slowly got up. "I see your voice has cleared" i said. "Yep! Now get up!" Tyler said, rolling over me. I laughed ad picked him up from off me and got up slowly.

Tyler ran out the room and Dianna came in. "Chop! Chop!" She said clapping her hands.I glared at her and walked to the bathroom and closed the door.

I looked in the mirror at myself...

I sure dont look like a super star. Look at me. Im useless. I get bullied, i live in the most ghetto place in the state. And im a nobody....what so ever.

I sighed and picked up my tooth brush, put tooth paste on it and brushed my teeth.

~

"Hurry up! The bus is outside!"Dianna yelled. I ran downstairs and ran to the door. "Bye!" called. I ran out the door to the bus and got on.

The usual seat....the front.

"Aye big head!!"

Why me?

I slowly turned around and saw Jacob Craig and Chresanto behind me.

TF THEY DOING ON THIS BUS?!

I quickly turned back around and cosed my eyes, hoping they wont come down here......too late.

Chresanto sat right beside me. "You didnt here me calling you?!" He said. "Ayeee big head". I clenched my jaw and looked straight forward. Even though i like him, he gets on my damn nerves.