Rebellion Of The Architect

Who Cares if you Exist by Peacock Effect

Annabeth's P.O.V

Being woken up to the screeching sound of Thalia's morning voice and the loud sound of the blender, was not on Annabeth's 'to-do' list for a day off from work.
She was secretly hoping that she would be able to sleep till late afternoon. But sadly there seemed to be a change of plans and now she had no option but to get up.

Annabeth stretched and cracked her neck and knuckles, trying to look menacing. As hardworking as she was, she wasn't a morning person and she never had been. She also wasn't happy about the fact that it was around eight when she had been woken up.

Thalia noticed that she was awake and said, "Morning, sleepy bunny!"
Annabeth ignored her and slowly made her way back to her room. She washed her face and brushed her teeth.
When Thalia saw that she making no move to start a conversation, she asked, "What's up with you, today?"
Annabeth didn't answer and poured herself a bowl of cereal with coffee in it, instead of milk.

Piper came out of her room, yawning. She said, "She's not a morning person. Don't talk to her till she is done with breakfast. Or bad things will come your way."

Annabeth ignored both of her friends and continued eating. She was a little annoyed because it was Sunday and she had to complete her designs of a building that she had been recently assigned. If the designs were approved by the board, she would have to leave for Ohio because that was where the construction would take place. She wanted to go for she wanted to see her building being erected.
She didn't want her designs to be meddled with, or the building to be altered. She wanted it built just like she had designed it on the paper.

Also, she wanted to be left alone. Especially after the events of yesterday.

"Earth to Annabeth. Are you still here?" Thalia yelled into her ear.
Annabeth growled and gave her one of her death glares. She said, "I will rip your intestines out and decorate the streets with them. That is if you don't stop annoying me."

Thalia shivered and quickly backed away from the dangerous blonde.
"Told you," Piper said in a victorious tone and sipped at her own coffee mug.

Thalia rolled her eyes and ate her own cereal.
Hazel stumbled in the room and took a seat near Annabeth. She took a bowl and poured cereal in it, then she poured her coffee into it and started eating the same thing as the blonde.

"Two grouches in the morning. Hallelujah," the punk rebel remarked sarcastically.
"I would shut up if I were you," the choppy haired native American said.
Followed by a remark given by Hazel, "You're entering dangerous territory. Beware."

Annabeth dismissed their conversation and made her way to her room to work on her project.
She sensed her friends staring at her retreating back and said, "I'm going to work on my project." Which carried the silent message of 'do not disturb me'.

Of course, Thalia didn't catch that tone and followed her into the room.
"I thought I made it clear that I wanted to be alone," Annabeth said as she took a seat at her desk, pulling out some blank sheets and blueprints.

"Bullshit, Chase. Nobody wants to be alone. Not even those who are working. So, tell me if you need any help," Thalia said to her stormy eyed friend.

Annabeth was starting to get irritated but she clamped down her anger and replied patiently, "I don't mix my work with my friends. Work and friends lead to disaster. For me, at least. So I prefer to do my work in isolation."

Thalia nodded and then smiled. After that she left her alone indulged herself into the project.
She drew neat lines and she drew a layout of the building. She shadowed the places where strong metal framework would be used.