Rewrite

Greetings readers! This is the author here (I know, I know. That was stupid thing to say).

Anyways, after going through my previous chapters and comparing the first chapter to the later ones, I have decided that I didn't really do justice to the plot of this fanfic. And even thought it's just a fanfic to some people, I still spent a lot of time writing this and I feel that it deserves a rewrite.

However, the rewrite won't be coming soon. It'll probably be way into the future when I decide to write this again because I have a lot of other projects going on which you can see in the MY WORKS (reading list). I'm also working on making a YouTube appearance and already have a channel with which I collaborate. This here is my first video (I'm Cosmo Griffin).

We've been working on a lot of podcasts lately and we've reached 181 subscribers in about a month. The video above was our very first video and since our team comprises of Indians, we've even talked quite a bit in Hindi. But this is the only video that consists of our native language. The rest of the videos are all in English considering our international friends. So you could also go and check that out.

CONCLUSION

Y'all will be getting a rewrite for Flowers In Your Hair (Percabeth AU) by this time around next year. And you should also check out my YouTube channel - ORION WRITING STUDIO.

That's all I had to say. Until next time!