i need to know; minkwan

i spent so long tryna pick a ship for this u don't even know.
i was like "what ship gives off fuck buddy energy???"
i wanted to do gyuhao but,,,,,
hhhidontlikethatshiphhhhhsorryhhhhplsdonteatmehhhhh

also this is short lol sorry (1.4k)

---

"so how's it going with mingyu?" seokmin asks as he makes himself comfortable on seungkwan's couch.

"i don't know why would i know?" seungkwan mutters back as he places their coffee cups down.

seokmin raises an eyebrow at him, "well he is your boyfriend?"

"pshh what boyfriend? no, we're just casual y'know" seungkwan waves his hand, dismissing seokmin's comment.

"right" seokmin says, unconvinced, "so you guys are like allowed to see other people and stuff right?"

seungkwan freezes, "i mean, i guess, seeing as we aren't official" he bites his lip "but we don't, and i don't think i'd really like him too either"

seokmin blinks at him, "but you're not official?"

"yeah i know but i still wouldn't want him sleeping with any one else, you get me?" seungkwan asks and seokmin shakes his head,

"no? how can you say you guys aren't official but you don't want him sleeping with anyone else?" seokmin questions, frowning at seungkwan.

"i don't know, i guess we just have a mutual agreement? and besides i keep him busy and he works a full time job, he doesn't have time to go out with other people" seungkwan reasons, hoping to put himself at ease as well.

"didn't you two meet at work?" seokmin deadpans and seungkwan rolls his eyes,

"look, mingyu is good, we're not official but we don't sleep with other people okay?" seungkwan sighs,

"okay okay, but does he know that?"

---

to say seungkwan was over thinking the whole thing is an understatement. sure he and mingyu were having a great time being casual but he still felt as if he would prefer knowing that mingyu was only casual with him. they'd never really worked out the 'rules' surrounding their relationship seeing as there wasn't really much to talk about but nevertheless, seungkwan really wishes they had done so.

mingyu was a great guy, a beyond great guy and seungkwan doesn't even know why he only wants to be friends with benefits with the older boy because god knows he'd make an amazing boyfriend. seungkwan knows he'd make an amazing boyfriend and yet he was too scared too offer it even though from the beginning mingyu wanted them to actually date but seungkwan was the one who decided to keep it casual. mingyu was all round perfect, good body, nice job, beautiful personality. its like there was nothing wrong about him and that scared seungkwan.

god mingyu had never even seen seungkwan without his makeup on
he'd never experienced the super tired, face mask wearing, fry eating seungkwan who whined about anything. he'd never seen any more of seungkwan than seungkwan allowed.

maybe its better that way, and besides if mingyu met seungkwans mother they'd be halfway engaged before the end of the night.

so maybe casual was good for them?

---

seungkwan fixes his shirt as he hears the doorbell to his apartment chime. mingyu's here. after making sure he looks good seungkwan walks out of his room and towards the front door. the second mingyu sees seungkwan he moves to enter the apartment, kicking the door closed behind him. seungkwan's used to mingyu's quick movements by now. after all they only have so long before seungkwan's roommate comes home and mingyu has to leave for his nightshift at the hospital.