fuck it, i want you; cheolsoo

this is basically,

explanation of their lives, montage of domestic cheolsoo, drama, kissing, jeonghan screaming, end.

---

choi seungcheol was easily one of the most popular kids in their year. even kids in other majors, kids that had never met seungcheol still knew him. seungcheol was a second year music major who had moved to seoul because of his scholarship to the univeristy he was attending. when seungcheol first moved to the city he got scouted for a modeling company within the first month. despite the fact that seungcheol was only 20 at the time and had no experience in the world of modeling, he took the job.

seungcheol was one of the university's most loved students. he was on the basketball team, a part of the debate club and he was heavily involved with school events. he was even on the school's pamflets. seungcheol's popularity grew and grew within his first year when he made a song with an underclassmen who was signed with pledis entertainment, chwe hansol was his name. the two wrote and produced a song together which ended up on hansol's solo album. pledis even offered seungcheol an audition but he never went through with it. after the release of the song and all seungcheol's modeling work, his image and name spread through the school like wildfire.

although seungcheol was extreamly kind and down to earth, he had a very small restricted group of friends and would never be seen hanging out with anyone outside the popular circle. not to mention his extreamly 'straight' edge image. seungcheol was treated like a god by some students, anyone he dated recieved death threats. anyone who he hung out with who wasn't 'approved' of, recieved plenty of hate messages. seungcheol soon learnt that he was no longer human to some people. he was a celebrity without having done anything. and he hated it.

he especially hated it because of his god awful roomate.

hong jisoo.

seungcheol hated jisoo, he hated how breathtaking jisoo was. he hated how jisoo was the only person who managed to make seungcheol feel normal. he hated how much he loved jisoo.

jisoo was easily one of the most beautiful people on the planet. he had been seungcheol's roomate since his first year at the university. a fellow music major and the only person seungcheol had met that hadn't made him out to be more than he was. jisoo treated him like a normal person. he didn't let seungcheol get away with not doing the dishes. he didn't let seungcheol off when he made a mess of their living area. jisoo treated seungcheol like he would any one else.

if you think that by being seungcheol's roomate that jisoo would fall into the group of 'accepted' people you'd be wrong. at first when jisoo and seungcheol were seen hanging out together multiple people started mistreating jisoo and seungcheol almost lost his spot on the basketball team. it's not that their peers had anything against jisoo, he just wasn't good enough for seungcheol according to them.

thus seungcheol and jisoo's relationship never left their dorm. which, however, wasn't that bad. no one ever came into seungcheol's dorm without his permission and jisoo never really invited people over. their dorm was a safe haven. if only they could be the same people outside the dorm as they are inside it.

---

"jisoo, i'm back!" seungcheol announced as he closed and locked the front door. after hearing nothing in return seungcheol shrugged his jacket off and walked to the living area, dropping the shopping bags in the kitchen on his way.

"jisoo?" seungcheol asked, looking around the living room. jisoo was no where to be seen.

seungcheol frowned, where on earth was jisoo? he didn't recall the younger telling him about going out and he was home just before seungcheol left to do shopping. seungcheol pulls his phone out of his pocket and unlocks it, maybe jisoo sent him a message.