the one in which wonwoo is the horny one; meanie

to switch it up i wrote wonwoo as the insatiable one :) ff writers can come for me.

(also why does everyone write mingyu like some kinda sex driven animal, homeboy got feelings too)

warnings: this is def teen and up so uh yeah. (should this be tagged as underage? like they don't do anything properly sexual until they're both 18+. and besides i wrote them as horny teenagers, tell me they weren't horny teenagers.)

-

april 6, 2005

wonwoo and mingyu meet when mingyu over-excitedly bumps into wonwoo as he's running to the pool. wonwoo groans instantly as his butt meets the concrete under their feet. mingyu's also fallen, limbs sprawled across the ground uncomfortably.

"oh my gosh!" mingyu had yelled as he found his way back to his feet despite the open wound on his elbow and the wobble in his little legs, "are you okay?!"

wonwoo looks up as he sits, shifting awkwardly, cracking his neck to the side a bit, "i'm okay. you shouldn't run by the pool"

it's all wonwoo says, wonwoo always only said what he deemed necessary.

"you're bleeding!" mingyu practically screeches and wonwoo's ears feel like they're about to fall off but before he can respond the smaller boy is pulling him up from the ground, "my mommy has a first aid kit! and she has magical kisses but that's a secret, she can help you"

wonwoo wants to laugh a little, he only has a little scrape on his ankle, it's barely something you can cover with a plaster, and mingyu's elbow is basically showing bone but he doesn't notice. or maybe he does. wonwoo doesn't know exactly.

mingyu is persistent and oddly strong for a little boy, wonwoo lets himself be dragged by the stranger even though he ought to know better.

"i'm mingyu by the way! born in 1997, today's my birthday actually!" mingyu says brightly, still looking forward as he stomps his feet in the direction of a group of adults.

"i'm wonwoo. 1996" he says simply, mingyu turns.

"ah! really, i thought you'd be younger than me" a disappointed sigh leaves his lips, "whatever, you're the hyung you should be looking after me"

wonwoo doesn't really know what to say to that.

so, he replies, "you're bleeding too"

mingyu looks at his arm, "it's a lot more than me" wonwoo pushes, taking his wrist from mingyu's grip and holding onto his wrist instead.

"where's your mother?" wonwoo asks,

"what about you?" is the first thing mingyu says back, brown eyes deep with worry. too much worry for an 8-year-old.

wonwoo's taken back, mingyu's lost a lot of blood is already and he even seems to be becoming a little light headed but he's still concerned about wonwoo, a stranger who he could have just ignored and run past.

"i'll be okay, look" wonwoo licks his thumb and wipes at his little scar, the blood disappearing and the scrape looking barely present again, "all better"

mingyu frowns, "can i do that too?"

wonwoo resists the urge to roll his eyes, "no mingyu-ah, yours is a lot bigger, your mom needs to help"

mingyu nods, he wobbles a little again, the only reason he's not fallen by now is probably the amount of adrenaline keeping him on his feet. he sticks a chubby little finger in the direction of a tall lady wearing a pink sundress, she's talking to someone else, wonwoo doesn't know who and he frankly doesn't care.