i know in your head you see me instead; cheolsoo / jeongcheol

drabble i guess. i've been really bad at writing recently. i just can't commit to a story and finish it. so im sorry that i have to give you guys this short (and kinda trashy) predictable story. i got some inspiration from conan grays song "lookalike" but its not entirely song based. anyways this isn't even 2k, i just needed to get the gears going again.

i hope you all have a lovely holiday season and im sorry for this sad monstrosity. (also im so sorry jihan enthusiasts, it's never gonna happen. if you want jihan then i suggest you try somewhere else. i literally have never been able to write jihan)

---

"when you look in his eyes do you think of mine" "i know in you head you see me instead cus he look a lot like i did back then"

---

people who didn't know them used to always joke about their 'twin like' looks. jeonghan never understood it. he personally thought he was 20 times more handsome than the chemistry major joshua hong but he would be lying if he said that he hadn't been approached by some freshman calling him "joshua-oppa!"

to be perfectly honest, jeonghan didn't know joshua hong that well. they'd crossed paths a couple of times, they even once joked about how people would mess them up but there was nothing more than a, practically less than, acquaintance-ship between them.

to be even more perfectly honest, jeonghan didn't know that seungcheol even knew joshua in the first place. seungcheol never said anything to jeonghan about the infamous joshua hong with who he shared a face. supposedly, that is. jeonghan still believes that he's more handsome

and so did seungcheol.

for a while.

---

jeonghan and seungcheol met over a summer holiday, neither of them had gone back to their families that year. they stayed in seoul, despite the scorching heat and busy beaches. jeonghan had gone out one night, with a couple of friends from his high school choir. it was his first year in university, but he didn't cut ties with those close to him. they all went to this super retro movie theater that seungkwan, who was still in high school at the time and needed an excuse to introduce his new boyfriend vernon to the rest of his friends, had suggested. it was a cute place to say the least, definitely looked like those american style theaters that the characters in 90s movies went to. the movie they had gone to see (some classic sappy romance that jeonghan didn't really want to see but agreed to nevertheless) was a pretty big seller and the theater was packed. they sat somewhere in the middle, jeonghan can't exactly remember. vernon and seungkwan sat beside eachother, seokmin and jihoon sat to their side, jihoon sitting right at the end of the line. meaning that the only person having to sit next to some stranger was jeonghan.

and what a stranger it was.

choi seungcheol was nothing but beautiful the first time jeonghan met him. he was already in his red foldable seat when jeonghan and his friends arrived. playing some game on his phone, one leg folded and placed onto the other like some rich business man. he wore a simple black t-shirt with the sleeves folded up a bit and a pair of black fitted jeans but jeonghan thought he looked like some otherworldly god. were it anyone else, and jeonghan would have told him to move his leg and make space so that jeonghan could sit comfortably. but something about the strangers nicely sculpted thighs and bored hand resting on the arm rest on jeonghan's side made him stop all possibly rude remarks. jeonghan had suspected that the boy wasn't much older than himself (and he was right, but that's for later) and decided to strike up conversation with the raven-haired boy.